November sweeps

From Soap Opera Digest
View attachment 5170

So based on this exciting spoiler.... it's more of the same..... no change.... momentary happiness ripped to a long drawn out story of sadness... more blackmailing for revenge..... more of the same..... whatever happens on the 8th had better be amazing.... because this isn't looking like making me a must view viewer.....

I do so deeply appreciate those of you who do view this daily and write it up so I can read about the show and know just how much viewing of it I need to do...so sad an hour long show with about 28 minutes of content and only 2 or 3 scenes worth watching......

Actually, it is 36 minutes of content......but won't be picky. I will say, when I used to do Early Edition, I was able to get the feed to Canada (3 a.m.) so recorded it. Was delightful, since no commercials, just the 2 second black screen where the Canadian station could insert their own commercial. So, could watch in 37 minutes(including credits) while I ate breakfast, and have it all written up by 9 a.m. Plus it was a day ahead! LOL. That was great, knowing what happened on Monday before the Friday show even aired here. Ha.

ALAS, the studio decided Canada needed to be same day, and then, Canada began changing channels, then satellites, and then the studio sent the show via some private e- mail or feed or something.......and ...my big dish was no longer useful.

Jason47 knows exact minutes every day, as he has scene count, length, etc.

My point was that while we heard Adrienne may die during the time jump, she's not in the picture, and Jason specifically stated one of them would die. So while it is possible more than 1 person died in the year we don't see, there is still someone dying, and it is not Adrienne.

I'm getting sick of a show that has so many people dying. What's entertaining about that? There are plenty of other ways to have a character leave a show without killing them. The only ones I wouldn't mind being killed off are Eve, Kristen, and Jordan, and this doesn't sound like it's going to be any of them.

Yep, seen it as well, and based on the article in SOD it seems possible. We know 1 person doesn't make it - but if you go back to the Spoilers Jason posted - Adrienne was not in the picture. Spoiler # 58 in Spoiler !! Date announced. Pasting the picture so we can all see ...no Adrienne

74494386_1561431433999125_6390444275934429184_o.jpg

As I mentioned in another thread, I specifically left off characters (such as Adrienne in the death teaser) that were already in rumors elsewhere, since I didn't want to confirm or deny any of those rumors swirling around. So, all that can be gleaned from this teaser here is that at least one of those in the photo will die. Adrienne (or anyone else not pictured) could die too.

Actually, it is 36 minutes of content......but won't be picky. I will say, when I used to do Early Edition, I was able to get the feed to Canada (3 a.m.) so recorded it. Was delightful, since no commercials, just the 2 second black screen where the Canadian station could insert their own commercial. So, could watch in 37 minutes(including credits) while I ate breakfast, and have it all written up by 9 a.m.

That's what's so nice about DVR's nowadays. Back in the old days, you had to watch most things either live or wait until the show finished taping and then watch it without commercials. But with only one VCR sometimes, that was not possible, since you might have to tape other stuff, and then couldn't watch things until nothing was being taped.

Now, with DVR's, it's great! Probably haven't watched a commercial in over 10 years! (Unless it looks like a fun one, like those funny Geico ads).

Plus it saves time, making an hour show into just 45 minutes (or in the case of Days 37 minutes), and sitcoms only take 22 minutes to watch.

And you can join a show in progress whenever you want. If it's 10 minutes into a show, you can watch it from the beginning while the rest is taping on the DVR.

Only annoying time is when the power goes out for a few hours (especially in primetime) and then you are stuck watching the whole show "on demand" with ALL the commercials!!

I haven't been able to access my issue of SOD in over a month because I can't get the app to update on my iPad and I also can't view it on an iPhone. Their tech people are no help whatsoever. So basically they get my money and I get nothing. I've already cancelled my subscription for next renewal date.

:back:

I'm thinking the death may be Jordan but would prefer it be Eve.

After today Tuesday's juicy episode I think I have a clear idea who is likely going to jail besides maybe Ben (all speculation). Eve most likely after today's episode is going to be the prime suspect who pushed Jennifer over the balcony of the bistro. Eve was drunk and telling Roman she wanted Jennifer dead.

Likely Eve will have no memory of what happened and blacked out. Jennifer may have no memory of what happened before her fall. Gina will just go along and frame Eve potentially for the next year similar to what Ben did to Chad with Serena's murder. To me, it makes sense at least.

Back