Paul and Sonny

It could be that they did have a relationship, but Paul wanted it kept secret, would not be seen in public with Sonny, etc. etc. Sonny ended it, fed up with the situation. I am SPECULATING about this. I am guessing also that Will is going to be returning to Salem soon. Would be really weird if Paul turned his attentions to Will, after meeting him???? LOL.

I don't like Paul at all. All that obvious flirting with every female in sight was a huge turnoff, besides making one realize it was all an act. But now, he has Theresa falling all over him, in her eagerness to get into his wallet, etc. Paul has to watch it, Theresa is like a permanent glue stick. He will find it very difficult to get rid of her is what methinks. LOL

Sonny deserves to go down now. It doesn't matter whether Sonny was head over heels for Paul in the past. If any man other than my husband tried to put his lips on me I'd flip. But Sonny returned the kiss and then had a couple more. All Sonny had to do was pull back and put up his hands flashing is ring.

I don't care if Will was being an ingrate and left to do a project that they both agreed he should do. Will is working his butt off and Sonny is making out with someone else.

We really do not know exactly WHAT Will is up to out there in L.A. that is keeping him so busy he cannot talk to anyone for two minutes. He said to his gramma (or maybe his dad) that the time difference was a killer.
Well, hey, I live in the midwest, Central time zone, he is on Pacific, and it is only 2 hours. I have relatives in CA and we manage to gab on the phone, despite the time difference. Yes, it hard when it is only 8 p.m. there, but 10 p.m. here, but , folks usually are careful not to call after 8 p.m. CA time to Central Time Zone. :)

I am in the same boat on the time difference and I yack with family all the time. My worst thing is waiting on Saturday morning so I don't call too early. You would think that Will had gone to Germany the way they were complaining about the time difference.

Yesterday Will said the producers were calling him practically every hour and it was mentioned that he was working all the time. I'm guessing that he's putting 12+ hours in a day but still, he would have time in the evening. I'm sure Sonny wouldn't mind a call at midnight or 1 am if it meant talking to him, even if for just 10 minutes here and there.

Well we can be suspicious because if either of those two would cheat it would be Will. But we can only go on what we've seen and we have seen Will at his desk on his computer and we've seen Sonny playing tonsil hockey with someone else. So right now Sonny's the rat.

Back