Peacock orders Days 5 episode series/Beyond Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No date when it will be on

Peacock has ordered a limited, five-episode series from DAYS called DAYS OF OUR LIVES: BEYOND SALEM, which will bring back THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS star Lisa Rinna (ex-Billie). Also featured will be Deidre Hall (Marlena), Drake Hogestyn (John), Jackée Harry (Paulina), James Reynolds (Abe), Victoria Konefal (Ciara), Robert Scott Wilson (Ben), Billy Flynn (Chad), Lamon Archey (Eli) and Sal Stowers (Lani). Additional beloved characters are also set to make appearances. The series’ description reads: John and Marlena travel to Zurich, Ben and Ciara have a romantic getaway in New Orleans, Chad visits some old friends in Phoenix, and Abe, Paulina, Lani, and Eli vacation in Miami. All find themselves embroiled in a mystery involving stolen jewels which, in the wrong hands, could cause dire consequences for Salem. It’s a race against time for ISA agent Billie Reed as she crosses the globe in search of this missing treasure.

This MIGHT be what the recent casting call was all about, gay men (in real life) for a summertime swimming pool party, (must be in good physical shape, & willing to be in swimwear; female body double who must be 5'3', a brunette, wear a size 2, wears cat suit.

Since they started filming today, maybe they will post in a couple of weeks. They should have
filmed before the Olympics and show it during this time on Peacock.

Will Chad visit Will in Arizona?

They did not have the budget problems back in the day they have now, so, give them credit for trying to do something to keep some of the viewers happy. I don't get streaming, at all,neither do a lot of folks, but many do. They might tape and put on internet somewhere, who knows?
All the casting calls said auditions were mid-July, then work to start 7/26. So, perhaps the 5 episodes will be seen within the next week or so. I am guessing they would want them shown before Aug. 9th, so...perhaps next week??

The Peacock stuff is free, isn't it, if you have a TV subscription? Maybe even if you don't (I think Days was available for free on NBC.com). It's better than that Days app, which made you download something on a mobile device.

They haven't said if there is a fee. You can watch Peacock on your computer. You can watch with a Roku device
on your TV. Cox has it free on my cable with "On Demand"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back