Peacock orders Days 5 episode series/Beyond Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know If I'll Like Eileen in the role of Kristen anymore. Stacy Haiduk so made Kristen and Susan her own for me. I just can't see going back.
Having said that, I do love Eileen.

Doesn't look like the makeup area at Days that I have seen before, but my memory is faulty, so????

They sure have rounded up a great many Days favorites for this hoedown. Glad they recast Sonny.....Zack Tinker is the grandson of Grant Tinker, exec producer of the Mary Tyler Moore Show & also her ex-husband.

And I guess they are garnering so much hoopla because Days itself is currently not airing. Wonder if Thaao is playing Tony or Andre'...or perhaps Andre' pretending to be Tony, lol. I have not heard of any current cast on the regular show appearing "Beyond"....has any of you heard/read of anyone being in this short series?

It looks like they put barriers around each makeup/hair station to protect people.

Poirot, the first post in this thread mentions the regular cast that is appearing in Beyond Salem:

Peacock has ordered a limited, five-episode series from DAYS called DAYS OF OUR LIVES: BEYOND SALEM, which will bring back THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS star Lisa Rinna (ex-Billie). Also featured will be Deidre Hall (Marlena), Drake Hogestyn (John), Jackée Harry (Paulina), James Reynolds (Abe), Victoria Konefal (Ciara), Robert Scott Wilson (Ben), Billy Flynn (Chad), Lamon Archey (Eli) and Sal Stowers (Lani). Additional beloved characters are also set to make appearances. The series’ description reads: John and Marlena travel to Zurich, Ben and Ciara have a romantic getaway in New Orleans, Chad visits some old friends in Phoenix, and Abe, Paulina, Lani, and Eli vacation in Miami. All find themselves embroiled in a mystery involving stolen jewels which, in the wrong hands, could cause dire consequences for Salem. It’s a race against time for ISA agent Billie Reed as she crosses the globe in search of this missing treasure.

aaaahhhh, Jen, thank you so much. Me & my faulty memory (sorry, just lots going on personally with me). Ahhh, so now it is all coming together for me. So then, John & Marlena will be visiting Austin & Carrie in Zurich; Chad goes to see Will & Sonny in Phoenix, The big, pool party that features gay men (in excellent shape, per the casting call) would be maybe Miami?? Ciara & Ben's romantic getaway has to be New Orleans, Tony & Anna there? Love puzzles, who usually it is jigsaw or suduku, lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back