Peacock orders Days 5 episode series/Beyond Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, Zach Tinker (new Sonny) played Greg Rickaart's (Leo Stark) nephew on Y&R. Zach's Y&R character (Fenmore Baldwin) is also the son of Lauren Fenmore Baldwin, played by Tracey E. Bregman, who was Don Craig's daughter, Donna, on Days.

Wow!! Kristen and Susan without missing a beat. Nice going Eileen!
LOL I guess I changed my mind.

Thought the same thing, ShaunP.......

Nope, there WAS a post that said Sept. 6th, got removed, & has disappeared. Jason47 has filming dates which, according to their usual schedule would put it showing in Nov/Dec. However, with all the current hype about it, has to be a lot sooner than that.

Yes and no. I read the Tweet was taken down about Sept 6 because they weren't suppose
to let us know yet, but that was correct date. They need to let us know soon since Sept
is right around the corner.

Maybe filming took longer than expected or something else happened.

It will be interesting if they plan to show one episode a week or all five. Then you'll
have watch the regular show too.

Yes, I also heard about the date revealed too soon, thus removed from social media. As I noted, all the recent hype has to mean it will be wayyyy earlier than Nov./Dec. And yes,I think early Sept. is a good bet. Sept6 is Labor Day. So, it could start then, end on Friday 9/10. Or begin on Fri. 9/3, or Sat. 9/4. Until NBC divulges the date...we are in limbo.

Is it supposed to be a stand-alone so it has no impact on the daily show, or is it going to be incorporated into the regular show?

It's suppose to be stand alone. I'm sure we'll find out more later when it comes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back