Prayer request for my son

mae00

Reaction score
I know I'm not here much. I try to keep the weight loss thread going but I need to ask you guys for prayers.

Since March, my kids and I just seem to keep taking hits. My suspicions about my husband having an affair were confirmed. I found out 2 days after the baby from the affair was born. Things have not been pleasant as far as the divorce proceedings and such. I won't go into all the details and now people are coming to me with rumors about him & her & the baby. I've been able to halt the majority of the rumors, talks of their lives, etc. from making it to me because they don't pertain to me and my boys but I can't stop all of it.

This weekend, I had to take my 6 year old son to a walk-in clinic for a 101-102 fever. Being a holiday weekend I didn't want him to have to fight it any longer than he had do. The Nurse Practitioner said that he had the symptoms of strep but the test came back negative. She treated him for it anyway because she said that we had caught it very early and other missing symptoms would probably show up in the next couple of days (stomach ache, head ache, & a rash). A rash showed up Monday afternoon but disappeared just as quickly with only a few remaining spots. Then on Tuesday, he developed headaches so severe that it woke him from his sleep and prevented him from going back to sleep. Even after giving him tylenol & motrin, he was still whimpering from pain when he was finally able to go to sleep. I called the clinic back and they wanted to see him. After speaking with the doctor, they ordered a CT scan. I spoke with the Nurse Practitioner today and they are referring him to the children's hospital here in Arkansas. They said the scans revealed a cyst that they think is nothing but they want it evaluated further.

Needless to say, this momma is terrified, worried, and stressed more now than before. If you guys could just add him to your prayers I would greatly appreciate it. Pray that this cyst is nothing more than a cyst that goes and stays away and that there is no lingering effects or recurrences from it in the future.

Oh Mae, I am sending you a long distance hug (((((HUG)))))))! I will most definitely be praying for you, praying that your personal trials become easier to handle, that legal matters are more smooth, that your son is healed completely, for the doctors and nurses caring for him, and for your heart to have peace. Bless you Mae, and please keep us posted.

mae sorry to hear about your troubles.

Children's Hospital is the best. My son had to go there years ago.

May god bless you and your children.

Prayers for you mom and your son, are on their way, and I know from past experience honey, It will get better. The prayers will go straight to our Father in Heaven, and He stated that where two or more are gathered together to pray in His son Jesus name, there He will be also. I know the answers He gives us will come when we least expect them.... Never give up...Mae.. we are with you, He is for you, and if He is for you, there cannot be anyone against you.... come back often.. we would love to give you the strength through Christ our Lord... that He promised in His preaching.

You are most welcome, and may God Bless You and your children, and never forget to take care of you first, and then the boys,,, you will need all the strength you can muster... Looking forward to chatting next time,,, and like I stated before... May God Bless YOU and your children...

Wow you my dear have alot going on. Listen, just breath. Take all this one step at a time. I pray for you and your son that God will take you both into his arms right now. Have faith that all will be well and take comfort in knowing that if you are in Gods hands then no evil can come upon you. God Bless you and your precious son! In Jesus name, Amen!

Back