Prayer request for my son

Just an update - or lack of one I guess. Right now, I'm waiting to hear back from Children's Hospital. I was hoping to hear something by now to at least know when an appointment would be. I did call the clinic that I originally took him to today to see if they had heard anything and inquired as to how long I would have to wait to hear from anyone. The receptionist was very patient and said that they had not heard anything and that each specialty department within the hospital varied as to how long it took for them to respond.

The good news is that Ethan has not had any more headaches and seems to be back to his old self. Full of energy, running non-stop, and always into something with that little trouble making Dennis the Menace grin on his face. I'm praying that the cyst was a result of the strep but I know I won't stop worrying about the little fella until I talk to the doctor.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and hugs. It really means alot to have this kind of support with everything that is going on.

thanks for the update and I'm glad Ethan is feeling better.

I hope you'll hear from the hospital soon with good news.

My Prayers are being sent up now and will continue until your son is better. Take good care of yourself and stay well so you can take care of your son.
Hugs to you both,
Joan

Thanks everyone. Still no word from the hospital. This is really starting to get aggravating. I'm grateful that he's feeling better now but I'm terrified that the headaches will return before we can get in. I'm about ready to see about going to a different hospital.

They are about to see a crazed red-headed momma mode like they have never seen before. I know our Children's hospital is a great one with some of the best doctors around. And I know that we get a lot of out of state patients transferred in so they stay pretty booked up for scheduled appointments, but I think that this type of scheduling is the craziest thing by far.

Back