Prayers needed

friskie - I can hear your pain in your words, and I am so very sorry for Karen's condition and your family's suffering. I hope these words will bring you some comfort:

ON DEATH - KAHLIL GIBRAN

You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?
The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.
If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.
For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.
In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;
And like the seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.
Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.
Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?
Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?
For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides,
that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?
Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

So sorry for what your family is going through. I will be praying that God gives her the rest and peace that she is in need of and strength and encouragement for you and your family to make it throughout this ordeal.

May the Lord of our Fathers, have compassion on the souls of the weary. May He wrap his arms around your sister, and support your sister to the time of her leaving to spend her eternal time with Him in Glory. I know there is an assigned time to be born, and an assigned time to pass from this space, to the next, but the compassion of our Lord and Savior can make it a whole lot easier. I offer this picture of first our Jesus walking beside your sister, and then when she could not make it, rest assured He picked her up and carries her,,,

I pray he gives you all the strength it will take, to endure the last days, the entire family needs the unending love and compassion of our Lord, and He will not let you down... Just keep the Faith, that His great love, and His knowing all of our needs, and our desires, He is there for yallfootprints in the sand.gif . Click the picture, and you will see the foot prints of Jesus picking up the one who cannot make it, and will carry that person.*(I had to move the up and down arrow but it does work, if He is not too busy........,)

Friskie, I'm so very sorry for yours and your sister's pain.
God, I ask you to wrap your arms around Karen and relieve her of pain. I ask that your will be done. I ask that you hold Friskie and all of Karen's family and friends in your mighty hands and comfort them. In Jesus name, Amen.

I will continue to pray for you all.

Dear Friskie - I am sending you a virtual hug and pray that you and your family will seek solace in the knowledge that your sweet sister is at peace with Our Lord. I wish you the strength and perseverance to get through this difficult time. May all your wonderful memories of Karen wrap around you like a warm, soft blanket. She will watch over and help protect her family and knows how much you all loved her.

So very sorry Friskie, for your loss, and the pain and loss to the family, and is being felt by us too. I pray that perhaps we can help to relieve some of the pain that you all are experiencing, and always remember... Sis is free now to walk among the Saints, and smell the flowers. We do have a merciful and loving Heavenly Father...

Back