Rafe and Hope - Yea or Nay?

Do you like Rafe and Hope as a couple?

• Yes

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
Oh, absolutely, soapie. The repetitious dialogue causes boredom. Been there, heard that 10 times already. LOL. I realize too, that some don't see the show every day, and thought perhaps the repeating was to perhaps catch them up. But really, it is the repeating that makes many just not tune in here and there, figuring they are not missing anything.

If anything, I would say Hope is the new Daniel. With the exception of her doing non-cop jobs, she is the center of the show right now. In episodes she is in, she has the majority of the air time and other characters stories are suddenly revolving around her: Shawn, Rafe, Ciara, Julie, Doug, Jennifer to an extent. And when she doesn't air, scenes still revolve around her. Adrienne who has never been showed to be close to Hope worrying about Hope on her wedding day was just all sorts of ridiculous.

Tell us who your favorite really is Dena.:rolleyes:

What about Ryan Quan? Co-headwriter....same salary....no say?

Interesting, as I never read of her saying anything much about the show. She posts about her family at times....just haven't noticed, I guess.

Hope and Rafe are so irritating as a couple because Hope didn't choose him as first or second. Why Rafe got all smitten like a puppy is beyond me. She accepted him as the booby prize. How can any real man watch the woman he has feelings for marry another man, then when that goes kaboom reunites with the love of her life and then when he croaks two minutes later have any interest in her romantically. He's either a beat down puppy willing to take any scrap he can get or man with zero self worth. It's such a bad pairing that I ff'd all the scenes with the two of them leading up to the trial and afterwards.

Back