SPOILER !! Returning !!!!

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SOD has spilled that Arianne Zucker (Nicole) will be back in the fall. In fact, has already filmed, so obviously, short visit.

We already know that Mimi is coming back for a few episodes, as are Shawn & Belle. And then Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) who will be playing ?????.

I hope she brings her pre-teen daughter with her. :sarcasm:

I would love to see Holly, just not pre-teen Holly.
Here's what Holly looks like now: :sarcasm:

blonde-teen-girl-smoking-cigarette.jpg

Hooray!! I wish the character, played by Ms. Zucker (Nicole), would return permanently and be the smartest person in Salem. I'd like to see her put everyone in their places as needed and find great purpose, joy and happiness.

I am very, very glad Nicole is coming back. My favorite character. I'm just sorry it's for a short time. I hope it's long enough, though, to put an end to the horrid pairing (in my opinion) that is Jennifer and Eric.

And again, too bad, she's not staying, and too bad Jack is not returning. Nicole and Jack would be terrific together. They could show all the people who pooped on them they are the true power couple.

I love this news and like many others, my only wish is that when she returns, she has the upperhand on so many people in Salem, comes back successful, gets some digs in at the people that are always kicking her down, and make sure Brady gets what's coming to him.

I hope she's coming back to tell the truth about why she left. And then, I hope she gets exonerated, both for killing Deimos (charges dropped, she was after all, like all the others, drugged) and for leaving town. Alas, I'm afraid all the good people of Salem, Jennifer first in line, will make her feel like crap (after all, why would Nicole be able to even say a word before being berated by everyone?) because she left both poor, poor Brady and broke his heart, then left poor, poor Eric and also broke his heart. :rolleyes: And round and round we go.

So I said in my previous post I am glad she is coming back. But I'm afraid it's going to be more of the same.

Back