SPOILER !! Returning !!!!

Here's what Holly looks like now: :sarcasm:

blonde-teen-girl-smoking-cigarette.jpg

I have to ask... what does Tate look like?

Glad you asked. Jeannie T. just sent this picture of Tate to everyone in Salem:

23b637127cc4420a1adcc7f01b46d4df.jpg

That definitely looks like the son of Theresa Donovan LOL! I'm also going to speculate and feel when Theresa returns with Tate, will be an older child preteen basically. Then before ya know it Tate will be hanging out with the "Scooby Doo clan" and start dating Allie Horton oh wait, correction they are second cousins, LOL!

SOD has spilled that Arianne Zucker (Nicole) will be back in the fall. In fact, has already filmed, so obviously, short visit.

We already know that Mimi is coming back for a few episodes, as are Shawn & Belle. And then Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) who will be playing ?????.

I think it would be great for Kyle Lowder to portray Philip Kiriakis. If Mimi is only around for a short time, it doesn't make much sense to bring Rex back. I do think it will be somewhat interesting to see Shawn and Belle and Mimi and Chloe interact as adults.

Makes you wonder what their impact is upon the show after such a short visit.
I think TPTB have favorites return in hopes of enticing viewers who have wandered away to come back. I would rather see quality writing and good actors on a regular basis, than an occasional flash-in-the-pan.

Agreed......however, a lot of viewers stop as soon as a fav is gone. If they are trying to get these folks back, they should have a good story for the returnee. Theresa's recent return was not received well. Last year, Sami, who has her admirers, had a disaster of a story.....re-enacting her son's murder by strangulation......and then hopping into bed with her former husband who had just broken off with her aunt. Ugh. With all these different writers, don't know who comes up with the ideas, or if the editing ruins intentions, but even Vivian's visit fell flat, in my opinion.
Yes, short visits are ways to get favs on the show, at a much lesser cost, but doesn't work when viewers are glad they are gone!

Poirot you explained it to the T why Days is not working well with these characters much loved returning with well I would say excuse my French here, but ya just LAME storylines. Theresa's return was such a HUGE disappointment like she got done dirty in my opinion and made me feel like let's get Brady removed permanently from Days like Bo is! Kill Brady off, good riddance he won't be missed by many fans. I wouldn't mind if Kristen was Brady's demise at this point since he is that annoying a character to me. Vivian is out there alive somewhere, and the actress is still disappointed so who knows when that will be rewritten. Its becoming "Passions". Days of our Lives staff, fix it and be on track!

Back