SPOILER !! Returning !!!!

A lot of people don't like a "certain other site" but that page has had Nicole's return listed for quite some time, just not the definite date or time frame. Glad to see her back but like others here not sure how Days could do the character justice with a short story arc. Wish they had finished with Nicole and Eric together but...

Makes me wonder. Maybe Eve killed him (Deimos)? I mean, it's a serious long-shot, but they can film a hazy memory scene of what happened when Eve snuck back, and she did this for whatever vengeful reason that she had, and play it back when the confessions start pouring out.

While it will be nice to see Ari Zucker (Nicole) again, I'm happy that it appears to be a short visit. I don't think I could suffer another go between her and Jennifer over a man. *rolls eyes* I hope the return has ZERO to do with Eric.

I hope Eric dumps Jennifer when he realizes he is not over Nicole and the true reason for her departure. Eric and Jen. ICKY!

I am flummoxed by why she might return. Angst for Jennifer/Eric? Not needed.

Angst for Brady/love of the hour? Not needed.

However I wouldn't mind a triumphant closing to her return - she comes back, puts Brady in jail, finds Daniel Rafael, and leaves on the Fancy Face VII with EJ who's not dead.

Comeback in my mind is to reconcile events that led up to her leaving, seeing Eric is happy with Jennifer and letting Brady get what he deserves. She probably tells Eric to have a good life with Jennifer and she has found happiness with another. Would be a good scenario.

I would want her cleared of Deimos' death. Never bought her as the killer to begin with, everyone drugged, no memories.......and most of all, it does seem the entire event has been just ignored, forgotten, no one working on it, dead ends, etc. They don't even refer to "cold case". And then there is Andre, same thing. Not even sure Abby was responsible. With her split personalities, it just is not explained well. Then again, so many stupid, crazy, unexplainable things happen in Salem, just run of the mill every day stuff to it's citizens.

I’d like her to return to have her cleared of Deimos’ murder. They can write that she has been in contact with Hope and Rafe off screen and told them what she remembered and that they will not charge her because she was under the influence of the drug that was given to her and the others on that particular evening. What evidence or proof do they have against her at this point? Especially if she contacts them and confesses what she remembers. She was drugged and not in her right mind.

Then I would love for her to shame Brady for how he treated her and to tell Eve how cruel he can be.

As for Eric and Nicole, I think it’s done. Eric hopefully will not be distracted or torn by her return. He will be confident in his love for Jennifer and keep his relationship with Nicole in the past.

I hope she returns with a handsome, intelligent, kind and successful man and shows everyone how she is happy.

Maybe she just returns to visit her friend Chloe and they have a double date with their new men.

In case I wasn't clear, I also want Nicole exonerated. My money's on Brady. He had no reason to distrust Nicole when he recorded her "confession." A few easy lines from a writer and he was setting her up all along. (You know, like Aiden was "always" setting Hope up and Sonny was "always" into Will and Sami "always" loved EJ.)

SOD has spilled that Arianne Zucker (Nicole) will be back in the fall. In fact, has already filmed, so obviously, short visit.

We already know that Mimi is coming back for a few episodes, as are Shawn & Belle. And then Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) who will be playing ?????.
I could live a long time without Mimi having airtime; unless she is a very different person. Mimi was boring, dull, not much to talk about.

Back