RUMOR - upcoming storyline

What bugs me on Days is a character dies, and quite often, no mention of a funeral, burial, cremation, etc. Now they did mention one for Abby, but always makes me wonder if the dead bodies are frozen in the morgue, wasting away in the basement of the Town Hall, just WHAT was done, where are they, since so many come back to life???? AT least, back in the day, when Steve died, they showed him being taken from the coffin at the gravesite, which was then filled with stones, so it would be heavy when lowered into the grave site.
I just thought of something, when someone laid out the burial clothes on the bed, for Abby, why did they include a purse?

**off topic** I've met Rob Zombie..... it was a weird thing.... but he was a super nice guy and helped me out when I got scammed at Comic Con...... Somewhere I have a picture of the two of us..... taken at his insistence... a really nice guy.....

**back to topic now***
Great story, Robin!

The really weird thing with the entire Abigail "death" dress was her mom had been there and picked out the dress (hideous in my opinion) and when Chad went in the room to see the dress and the purse it was AFTER the funeral.... so the editing and sets and such are really in sync...... or am I remembering it wrong....

At the time, since it was after the funeral, I thought Chad was seeing things that Abby had selected to change into, before she was murdered. However, that would have been impossible, as her mother had been in the bedroom to choose a dress, and would have put away anything on the bed. PLUS Abby was laying on the bed when found dead, & no clothes were on it. Very weird. Robin is undoubtably correct, the editing was just really bad. In ANY case, cannot imagine any reason for the purse......

Plus they had shown us the bed with all of the sheets and stuff taken off it before this. My first thought was it was stuff Abby left there until I remembered that.

I wonder if the writers or whoever watch the show and have the same conversations be do after it airs.
:rotfl:

Back