Rumor...

Very sad about Nadia Bjorlin/Chloe, but Olivia Rose Keegan/Claire, is no loss. If the show is doing so well, why are there budget cuts? Hopefully Chloe will have a return down the road.. Wonder how they are going to write her leaving? Possibly something to do with Nicole.

If the show is doing so well, why are there budget cuts?
We have absolutely no idea if any of this is related to budget cuts, or if there were even any budget cuts. That was just speculation by the website who originally reported Nadia Bjorlin's (Chloe) departure.

There is a rumor about another Serial Killer storyline.

I guess Ben needs something to do so we might have another serial killer. That might be a way to "cut" the cast down so the budget is manageable, even if the serial killer bit has been over done in Salem. That being said, no one stays dead for long in Salem! Let's hope it is just a rumor.

That one site always writes their stories based on their own speculations, theories, hopes, etc, but they make the "headline" appear to be gospel truth. They are usually wrong with their "predictions" (for example, they've been predicting the return of a Y&R character for years now, and it's always written as being "just around the corner").

After Days got so much flack for killing a legacy character before (Will), I can't see them doing it again with Claire, especially when Ron Carlivati was hired, he kept saying in interviews that he had to right the wrong of Will's death.

Granted, Claire is extremely annoying! She needs a serious attitude adjustment rather than being a victim of a serial killer. She always wants a guy who is with someone else and she plots and schemes until she gets them. When they find out what she did, she ends up alone again.

I do hope the rumors are just that: RUMORS!!

The serial killer rumor has been squashed by a reliable source over at Daytime Royalty who is much more connected than the people posting the rumor in the first place.

Xander will definitely be back. He was on set taping the day the renewal was announced. Though I'm guessing he will be back much sooner than that. Remember his wife is also an actress primarily on Broadway so they are NY based. I know many actors commute but he seems to like the flexibility of recurring. Also if anyone is interested and wants to see his wife perform next week: https://www.nycitycenter.org/pdps/2018-2019/Call-Me-Madam/

Carmen Cusack is his wife.

Thank you, Heather!

I hadn't seen any of the serial killer rumors because I stick with what is posted here and on Facebook by Jason47 and Poirot plus the tweets that kat adds for us. I had some time so decided to try to find what rk was talking about. It just seemed strange that every site that mentioned a May serial killer led back to that one weird site.

I'm sooooo happy that it is crap.

Last edited:
I vote for options that will allow her to come back at some point. Hopefully, she will be more mature when that happens.

So glad to see the serial killer rumor addressed here. I just read it online, and came right here for the facts instead of the rumors. Last thing we need is another serial killer, although it seems as if they are writing Jordan to be nuttier than her brother and father ...kidnapping Ciara & Charlotte (my speculation)? She could be just a step away from serial killer....and that wouldn't have been much of a mystery (other than everyone suspecting Ben instead of his sister). Anyway - yay for the Spectator detectives running down the fake rumor. Thanks all

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it confirmed that Jordan is the one who kidnapped Ciara? And Charlotte? Or speculation at this point?

Sorry - I thought I had read that Jordan was the kidnapper on this site. That she visits Abigail and sneaks upstairs and takes Charlotte, but it wasn't here (as I just researched further). Apologies. Not my speculation, I read it and it was from Celebrity Dirty Laundry. Here's the info there (and yes, they are not reliable, but interesting reading)

During the week of February 4-8, Days of Our Lives spoilers say Hope will hurl accusations at Ben. She’ll think he kidnapped Ciara himself, but Ben will deny it. He’ll insist that he cares about Ciara and would never hurt her like that.

Ben’s sister, on the other hand, could be up to no good. Jordan Ridgeway (Chrishell Stause) will be back on February 4 and the timing is just too suspicious if you ask us. Days spoilers state that Ciara will be tied up at the cabin. She’ll have a blindfold on and a gag in her mouth, but someone will take those out eventually.

Ciara will spot Jordan and plead for assistance, but there’s a good chance Jordan’s the one who put her there in the first place. Jordan wasn’t crazy the last time we saw her, but it seems she’s not quite the gal we used to know.

Ron Carlivati, DOOL’s head writer, called Jordan an “avenging angel” in the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest. She’ll be on a mission to protect the people Ben could hurt.

It looks like that’ll include Ciara, but Jordan’s method will be rather twisted. Charlotte DiMera will also be kidnapped, so don’t be surprised if Jordan’s behind that, too.

Back