Rumors continue to swirl of many more Days returns; who do you think will be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that this a long term, contract return and not a short visit. I'm guessing they bring recast Ciara back to Salem and decide to stick around. Martha Madison (Belle) has been excited about the show again on Twitter so am guessing they've been taping a few weeks already.

I agree that Philip needs to be in Salem as well.

I would also like Jack and Bo.

I too love Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady). I don't think it's realistic for him to play Brady though I'd welcome it. I do think he could play an Alex Kiriakis or Andrew Donovan. Remember he was one of the first people to show excitement when Ron was hired. Maybe it's because he had already been cast and was taping. Anjelica is still airing.

I would also like to see Carrie and Austin back on a recurring basis. They aren't as connected as Belle and Shawn and neither actor lives in LA so this could make sense. It would be nice for Eric to share scenes with his other sisters. It's always been just Sami.

I only caught the very tail end of Michael T Weiss (Mike) so I'm open to Roark Critchlow (Mike) playing the role. Though he seems very busy.

I do think a recast Stephanie would make sense as well. Lots of males on canvas that could be a love interest. And Steve and Kayla should have one or both kids around. Tripp doesn't count.

I only saw a year or so of Michael T. Weiss as Mike Horton, and saw all of Roark Critchlow's time. Prefer Weiss.

However, the cast can only be so big, there is only so much room. So if we get some short visits, fine. That keeps the families intact and connected. I do hope, however, that characters get to say something on occasion about family elsewhere. I know Kayla has mentioned Stephanie, or talked to her on the phone, etc. But no one mentions a card from so and so, a call. Kim who? oh, yeah, Caroline is with her, isn't she? Roman is minding the Pub, but not a word about mom. tsk, tsk.

Tripp doesn't count.

While Tripp could be a decent person to have hanging around in Salem, Steve and Kayla should have one of their kids in town, or at least have contact with them. If they can't afford a Stephanie, then couldn't Kayla or Steve be seen talking on the phone: "oh that's great Steph, I'm so happy for you!" or something like that???? Really, people who live outside of Salem do speak with family who don't live in town.

Or am I the odd duck??? Hummm, hadn't considered that.

Would love Jack to be back on Days. He's one of my favorites. Matt Ashford is such a great actor.

I am thrilled Shawn and Belle are returning. They should be in Salem.

It would be great if Mike Horton returned. I liked Michael T. Weiss playing the role. It would be nice if his son Jeremy returned with him. (I can forget the ridiculous airline story Jeremy was involved in last time he was on Days).

Somehow I knew Heather would be excited about Brandon Beemer (Shawn) and Martha Madison (Belle).

After reading some of the Daytime Royalty comments, I really do hope Melanie returns for a short stint. I'd love to see some heads explode over there.

edited to write out name of website being referenced - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
The names listed on the cover of the script that was posted are:

Abe
Abigail
Andre
Belle
Chad
Ciara
Claire
Hope
Jennifer
Kate
Rafe
Sean
Theo
Tripp
Mysterious woman
Extras

The sets are:

Brady Pub/ext
Chad's bedroom
DiMera mansion/ext
Horton Town Square and private area #2
Nurse's station
Rafe's office
Salem Inn suite
Theo's hospital room

The writers are:

Ron Carlivati
Sheri Anderson
Ryan Quan
Lorraine Broderick
Rick Draughon
Jeanne Maree Ford
Dave Ryan
Elizabeth Snyder
Fran Myers

The header reads:

Days of Our Lives
Episode #13245 Final Draft
Week 17
Air: Thursday, December 28, 2017
New Day, New Year's Eve

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Eileen Davidson (Kristen) returns for Nov. Sweeps.

Thank you so much, YPG, I tried enlarging and still found it too hard to read clearly.

Theo is in the hospital?

Guess all the Salemites have to take turns at times, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back