Rumors continue to swirl of many more Days returns; who do you think will be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not been really open about this but I really would like to see Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) make a return to Days. He was nominated for a Daytime Emmy so his talent has been proven. I absolutely *LOVE* Eric Martsolf as Brady Black, so I think having Kyle re-cast as Philip Kiriakis would be a perfect fit. I am down with that! :clap: Although I think it's wishful thinking on my part, but hey a girl can dream, right?:rotfl:

And that is also why, though I want Jack back, ... I wouldn't want him back with Jennifer.
That's the way I feel about Bo and Hope. I wouldn't mind at all if Bo came back but, for me, the "Bo-and-Hope-and-their-everlasting-love" boat sailed the day we saw Carly's polka-dotted bra. They have parted, and cheated, so many times, their great love is tainted.

@OC...Jack's so called was handled abominably. Abigail was stuck in the elevator, Jack pried it open to be with her, but the door closed. However Jen, & Cameron managed to get the door partially open, Abigail squeezed out, but Jen & Cameron BOTH let go the crowbar to fawn over Abby, and down went the elevator. Jack had been trapped.

But for some idiotic reason Cameron was asked to I.D. him down in the basement, & then he evidently was sent to undertaker and cremated.

Yes, you are right, NO family member saw him.

Which is how he could still be alive, another body I.D.'d as him, etc. etc. He gets sent in an ambulance to a health facility....who knows where, that explosion injured a lot of people.

We just had a case here a few weeks ago, where a young man was found dead, his car in the river/pond, the guard rail smashed. Cops came (yep, I think these were trained by Salem P.D.), and the coroner, guy was dead. Body taken to funeral home, Chief & Coroner go to home, tell father his son was dead. Next a.m. the undertaker calls, asks if the father wanted to see his son one last time before cremation. No, father wanted to remember son the way he always was, smiling, happy, caring, etc.

And the undertaker mentions the young man has TWO bullet holes in his chest! Gee, not mentioned by police at all. Father goes storming over to the station, confronts the Chief. And now the cops go back, put up tape, it is a crime scene, blah, blah. The young man's friends already had been swarming over the site, laying flowers, erecting a small cross, and guess what. even found a bullet casing. Oh, there is big trouble now.

Local police called in the State of Wi down in Madison to "assist" with the investigation.

So,....Raines is not the only one who did not pay attention to a crime scene, secure it, sequester those drugged. Etc.

I think Salem P.D. needs John, Steve & Black Patch to help solve. Cannot think of any former detectives.....oh, yeah, Shane, maybe??? Would not mind him coming back for a visit.

Last edited:
I vote for Susan Hunter Martin to come back and open a rival house with her own secret and recently discovered illegitimate grandchild, Nicky Alamain. Or any one item from that sentence.

I'd love a Jack return but the writers will certainly foul it up as they always do.

If I never see EJ again, it would be too soon. I'm not even sure I could accept a Mark Brooks story (where a new character comes to town, only eventually to be revealed as an amnesiac EJ) for fear of the un-amnesia'd version eventually resurfacing. I also wouldn't want a Todd Manning-(OLTL)-type story (in which the character comes to town secretly and pretends to be someone else) for fear that eventually it might go the way that story did (which is similar to how John was Roman, then wasn't, leading to the return of the "real" Roman). In short I will :sick: if EJ comes back to town in any way, shape, or form other than his clump of kitty litter state.

Thanks for the refresher on how Jack died, Poirot. I knew he fell down the elevator shaft while saving Abigail but I couldn't remember the details. That is a perfect setup for him to be alive. If only the powers that be will bring him back and give him a decent story.

That is such a weird story about what happened to the young man in your area. I almost think the Salem police are better at their job than the ones you described. Imagine not even noticing bullet holes in the chest!!

Sorry Jason. I have to say it. I still want to see EJ back. (please don't throw tomatoes at me!) Even as much as I love Eric Martsolf as Brady, I always think of Kyle Lowder as the true Brady. I adore Eric in the part, but I love Kyle Lowder too. I would be too confused it he were to come back as Philip Kiriakis!

The main person I wanted back is back - Steve Johnson. My second choice would be Bo Brady, but I doubt he could be written back into the storylines effectively. I too, am tired of the coming back from the dead storylines. I remember when someone died back in the 80's, I cried. (What was more heart wrenching when Roman (Wayne Northrup) died on the beach with Bo by his side??) Now when someone dies, its like okay, he/she could come back!

19944336_961415840667357_3391282199674970011_o.jpg

First row:
Susan Martin, Jack Deveraux, Shawn-Douglas Brady (as played by Brandon Beemer), Nick Fallon, Bart Biederbecke, Melanie Jonas, Marie Horton, Carrie Reed, Shawn-Douglas (as played by Jason Cook), Aiden Jennings, Mike Horton (played by Roarke Critchlow)

Second row:
Eugene Bradford, Orpheus, Tanner Scofield (his dad, Vern, is married to Jo Johnson), Laura Horton (as played by Susan Flannery), Arianna-the-First Hernandez, I think Emilio Ramirez, Anna DiMera, Philip Kiriakis (played by Jay Kenneth Johnson), Lexie Carver, Jeannie T Donovan, Jan Spears

Third row:
Liz Curtis, Brady Black (as played by Kyle Lowder), Belle Black Brady, Eduardo Hernandez, Chelsea Brady, Greta Von Amberg, original-recipe Roman Brady (as played by Wayne Northrop), Austin Reed, Clyde Weston, Bo Brady, Lawrence Alamain

Fourth row:
EJ DiMera, Vivian Alamain, Calliope Jones Bradford, Craig Wesley, Jordan Ridgeway, Melissa Horton, Savannah Wilder, Frankie Brady, not sure; maybe Michael T. Weiss (who played Mike Horton in the 80's), Faye Walker, Ben Weston

"original-recipe Roman Brady (as played by Wayne Northrop)"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yep, the original Roman who had the great love story with Marlena after they exasperated each other when he stayed at her apartment to protected her from a serial killer. Can't think of who that was off the top of my head. I better go check your page, Jason. It is a God send for my aging brain.

Aha, The Salem Strangler in 1982

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back