Sarah is already annoying!!!!!!!

I wanted Maggie to slap Sarah so hard that she would have landed in Chicago and never to return to Salem. The actress may have some talent but the character, Sarah, has officially made it to the most annoying character status. She is even higher on the list than Claire and Theresa. Who is this woman who thinks she needs to butt in and speak for Eric? Chloe should have slapped her yesterday and Maggie should have slapped her today. At least Chloe told her to mind her own business and to get out of Doug’s place. I’m glad Maggie stood up to her and didn’t doubt her decision.

I was mortified at the way Sarah spoke to Maggie. My hope was that Maggie would throw her out of the house. I'm not a fan of Sarah AT ALL. I agree with others who have spoken about the age difference between her and the actor playing Eric. It's a 15 year age difference. The manner in which she is portraying Sarah is not that of a mature physician. Just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
However, this thread you began is about Sarah, suddenly sticking her nose into things, and I do agree that the writers on Days have pushed the character too quickly into things which don't concern her.
I think that is her personality and that the writers are presenting her as something of a pushy busybody. I seem to recall that Maggie was considered a kind of busybody in years past. I'm thinking about when Stefano was going to blow up Salem and I recall John getting kind of annoyed with her. She has changed over the years to a more subdued character. In other words, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I don't care for the character of Sarah. I thought (hoped) Maggie would send her packing. When she went and interfered by telling Chloe she should let Eric raise Holly, it was too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back