Should we fold up?

It's surprising who watches. I used to laugh when we'd be in the small town cafes here in Texas and hear old men in the next booth, farmer-rancher types, talking about Days of Our Lives.

Lulunlucy, if you're interested in knowing more about some of us--where we live, what our daily lives are like--check in at the Donuts forum.

RockinRobin, I used to have a neighbor who named his son and daughter "Rock" and "Robin." I don't watch anything streaming but I agree it would have made sense to show the Beyond Salem thing during the Olympics.

I joined last year and don't post very often. I stopped watching Days months ago because I couldn't find the time to watch my recordings and they were taking up too much space on my PVR. The daily summaries that you guys post have made me feel like I was still in touch with the going-ons in Salem.
I've been so impressed with how people stepped up when Poirot had to stop posting the summaries. I really appreciate all the work that everyone puts in to the site.
I don't post often because I don't have much to say about the show. If a storyline catches my interest, I'll try to say something next time.
I know if you folded up the Board, I would miss it.

I am really old school since I have watched since the day that "Days" came on the air. I have lots of memorabilia like books, t-shirts, posters (directly from NBC) . Since I am 75 I'm sure my "heirs" will throw it all away when I am gone, but I glad I have it now and can look back at the previous characters and storylines and remember how much I miss those "days". I wish the current writers would look at these things and remember the past more accurately. I love this board, thanks for providing support for Days.

I have a long association with this site. Like I've said in the past when the topic of less people participating has been brought up, that's happening at pretty much every Days site that I frequent. So, it's just a general erosion across the board. This site shouldn't be singled out. Hopefully it will be around for a long time to come!!

Back