Site status and a quick poll, 4/28/20

And so how does one do that? I had just e-mailed Jason47 about "saving" those summaries as they might vanish......and I am guessing he could not get here fast enough. So let me know what I have to "search" for to bring it up?

Hi, I hadn't checked my email since yesterday, so I didn't see it until now. Did everything work out ok hopefully?

Wayne is there a way for you to fix the signature area that some people use.

Yesterday, I went to my signature area under my name. I hit delete to get
rid of the extra space after the signature. It was fine yesterday, but today
the big space after the signature is back. I didn't know if there was something you
had to do fix it.

Is it my computer or computer program that is making the signature space
look strange. It finally adjusted the space in this post after I did an edit.

Last edited:
Hi, Wayne, I know they're there, but I keep missing those next and previous buttons because they are so dark. Any way to lighten the color? If not, that's OK - I know where they are, but they don't jump out. Thanks!

I hadn't been having any problem until this afternoon. Now I can't get the Forums to come up. When I click on it, I get column after column of one or two letters, like the beginning of the name of the different forums. The only way I can find a particular forum is to go to "new posts." Or "what's new." It's been that way all afternoon.
I’m at a loss to explain this as all I’ve done is change the colors and move the new posts to the left-top.

Anyone else?

Hi, Wayne, I know they're there, but I keep missing those next and previous buttons because they are so dark. Any way to lighten the color? If not, that's OK - I know where they are, but they don't jump out. Thanks!
Yep, I’m looking for that option now.

also cannot get Forums....what come up is Latest Posts..in a long vertical column, just a few letters per line.

I recently found the same problem using Chrome on my Chromebook.
Downstairs here on my desktop I use Firefox and have so such problem.

The only other option I have here is to remove the New Posts back to the right side.

Thank you so much for lightening up the next and previous numbers!

o.k. now is normal.....still new postss...but the long column is no more.
Ok, that's my bad then. Earlier, I tried to change one of the settings to make the site spread out more on my screen, not realizing I'd break it for everyone else's. Glad it's fixed.

Please take a moment to notice and acknowledge the notice at the bottom of your page about updating your bookmarks. The website address in your Favorites/bookmarks needs to start with https:// to correct the "site not secure" message that some of you are getting.

Can you put the birthdays back on the home page?

Unfortunately not. That was part of the third-party stuff, but I’ll see if an alternative exists

Kat...if you click on Members at the top, it lists "today's birthdays". Right under the Most message column.

Is anyone getting messages about you can't use the site until you accept cookies?
This has happened to me several times today off and on. When I close my
browser, I'm able to go to the topic I couldn't comment on before.

Back