Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 2

Carly got pregnant to Lawrence as a young girl and gave birth to Nicky. Somehow Vivian paid the doctor to say he was stillborn and she raised him.

Through many twists and turns, the truth came out and Carly, Lawrence and little Nicky all left Salem together as a family.

While off-screen some years later, Carly and Lawrence had marital problems and she had an affair with Daniel at some medical conference, and got pregnant with Melanie (way before Daniel came to Salem). Lawrence knew he wasn't the baby's father and told Carly if she didn't give up Melanie for adoption, he'd have her killed, so Carly put her up for adoption.

Then even more years later, Carly and Lawrence were fighting (he was beating her) and she stabbed him in self defense, killing him. Vivian was out for blood and was determined to find that baby Carly gave up for adoption and kill her as revenge. (remember the poisoned hair comb she gave to Melanie at her wedding to Philip?)

Carly and Melanie "met" in Salem and eventually had a mother/daughter relationship (the show "teased" us as to who Carly's daughter was, Melanie or Mia). Later, Carly began doing drugs. Melanie came back to Salem to help with that, as did Nicholas (played by a new actor; they had de-aged the character). Carly, Nicholas and Melanie all left Salem together to go somewhere for Carly to go into rehab.

These are all "in a nutshell" descriptions of the basic storylines.
I know that the Salem family tree is really convoluted..... but could someone remind me of who Melanie and Nicky share?
Nicholas is an Alamain, so Vivian is his great-aunt. He's also a cousin to Quin, Stefan and Jake (Vivian's sons).

Melanie is a Jonas, so she's the half-sister of Parker and Holly. She's also Maggie's granddaughter, so Sarah is her biological aunt (Summer was her bio aunt, too). Melissa is also her aunt, but not biologically since Maggie and Mickey adopted Melissa. Melanie and Nathan Horton are cousins, but not blood related, since Melissa was adopted.

Frankie Brady is the full bio brother of Carly Manning, so he is the uncle of Nicholas and Melanie.

Laura Kai Chen (first Melinda Trask) was on Law and Order SVU. She played the victim.

Home finding something to leave on TV for the BEAST so he doesn't just bark insanely while I'm outside working, he is calm if I leave but God forbid I try to rake or anything that doesn't require his assistance....
Anyway Jack Knife was airing on an NCIS marathon and Paul Telfer ((Xander) was the guest star outside chores waited till the show ended.:)
:)

FETV has started airing Emergency...EMT/Hospital drama from the 70's....last night on Episode 4, Susan Seaforth (Julie) was on as someone who used her home canned mushrooms in Beef Stroganoff she took to a pot luck dinner, and everyone who ate it got botulism...

Finally found what channel FETV is on.....(sattelite). !!!

I have DirecTV, it's on 323 for me...some old westerns, Matlock, they recently added Mannix and Emergency just started this week. They do some of the early sitcoms in the morning..

Deidre Hall (Marlena) was on an episode of Emergency last night..I looked it up on IMDB to make sure it was her, I came in the middle and she was under a medical mask... turns out she had a recurring role as Nurse Nancy for several episodes. I watched it when it was on originally, but I don't remember her..

Back