Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 2

I turned it on for a bit, but did not see him. However, he tweeted that if viewers are wondering about his current haircut on Days.......that Marvel episode was why! LOL

Guy Wilson (other Will) was on NCIS LA last night. His character was on at the
end of the show. He should be on next season since show was continued.

I enjoyed seeing the characters from "JAG" on NCIS:LA. They should be
on next season too.

I just saw a very young Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) in an old Heat of the Night. He must have been late teen/early twenties. The show was from 1991.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching a movie on Lifetime and Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) is in it!! I really like him! Haven't finished the movie but I think he's gonna kinda be bad guy. He's a reality TV star, the Bachelor type, that gets obsessed with a 17 year old. He originally thought she was older. The movie on right before had Arianne Zucker (Nicole)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching a Medium from 2008 and Freddie Smith (Sonny) was on it! Only about 10 seconds but it was him. Jennifer Lawrence was in it too as a young Allison. She was in another episode too, not as Allison.

Saw Stacy Haiduk (Kristen/Susan) on old NCIS episode "My Other Left Foot"

Wednesday night on Chicago Fire, Austin Peck had a pretty good sized part. I believe that was his name and that he was the original Austin on Days. Correct me, please if I am wrong! I'm sure y'all know who I'm talking about.

Very first Austin Reed was Patrick Muldoon........then came Austin Peck.
actor-patrick-muldoon-attends-the-best-buddies-bowling-for-buddies-picture-id167158047
latest

I looked up his credits on IMBD and looks like he did several movies that could be of the Hallmark variety.

Back