Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 2

I saw one last night, I thought it was for an upcoming Christmas movie, but those are frequently from the past.

I'm watching NCIS. Season 8 episode 21.

There are no Days stars, but they are talking about masks being worn to look like someone else.
They mentioned it works except the voice doesn't change. Ha, ha. In Salem it does :)

Kat, recently I watched a stupid thing that came up on Facebook. It was obviously a staged "skit" where a young man had found out his soon-to-be wife had been wearing a mask the whole time he'd known her. He had no idea and was shocked. She wanted him to see the real her before they said their vows. Some obnoxious girl was running the camera, while constantly running off at the mouth throughout the entire clip. They were going to extremes to try to build up the drama. It was long and I almost couldn't endure watching to the end but I wanted to see what she looked like so I did.

Kat, recently I watched a stupid thing that came up on Facebook. It was obviously a staged "skit" where a young man had found out his soon-to-be wife had been wearing a mask the whole time he'd known her. He had no idea and was shocked. She wanted him to see the real her before they said their vows. Some obnoxious girl was running the camera, while constantly running off at the mouth throughout the entire clip. They were going to extremes to try to build up the drama. It was long and I almost couldn't endure watching to the end but I wanted to see what she looked like so I did.
You lasted longer than I did, O.C. I saw that, was so annoyed, kept watching, but gave up. Never saw what she "really" looked like.

I keep seeing commercials for a Hallmark movie called The Wedding Veil Legacy that stars Victor Webster, who was Nicholas Alamain on Days (the grown up version who came back to Salem and slept with Kate). Alison Sweeney (Sami) is also in the movie.

Wedding Veil Legacy will be on this Saturday at 7 p.m. It will be preceded beginning at 3 p.m. by the other 2 Wedding Veil movies, so the entire trilogy will be on Saturday, 2/19. The final one (wedding veil legacy) will be shown again on Sunday at 5 p.m.
All times are Central.

Do you mean what part did Victor Webster play on Days? He was the grown-up Nicky Alamain who came back to Salem around 1999-2000. He hooked up with Kate. Nicholas Alamain was the son of Carly Manning and Lawrence Alamain; Vivian's great-nephew; and Melanie's older half-brother.

Here's little Nicky Alamain (played by Erik Von Detten) with Carly and Lawrence. Then the grown-up version with Kate.

1993alamains.jpg
098760d1824f4025ab253a1380016491.jpg

Back