Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching old Golden Girl rerun.....reference made to "just watching Days of Our Lives" every afternoon. LOL

P.S. Second Chances with Ali Sweeney (Sami) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) is on Hallmark tonight, 7 p.m. Central.

Trevor Donovan played Jeremy Horton on Days. (Mike's son)

Last night saw a "coming attraction" for Alison Sweeney (Sami) in an autumn movie...The Irresistible Blueberry Farm

Interesting that she's in a movie with Shirley Jones (Colleen Brady) when Alison Sweeney (Sami) played the young version of Colleen on Days.

Kat, this was made in 2014, so should be on DVD already............

You know, I went to Shirley Jones on Wikipedia, & they list all her movies, tv appearances, albums, stage shows, etc. & not a word of having appeared on Days as Colleen Brady.

Second Chances with Ali Sweeney (Sami) and Greg Vaughan (Eric)

I looked at my library for this movie. Then I checked Amazon. It has a new title there "Hearts on Fire", but
it's not on DVD. You can watch at Amazon if you sign up with another service. I might do that if they
don't want my credit card number.
(darn, they want my credit card number; maybe one day I will
get to watch it)

I found "The Irresistible Blueberry Farm" at the library. Not sure when I'll get it.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's already mentioned, but I absolutely LOVED the series on Netflix called Sweet Magnolias, and one of the main stars is played by Justin Bruening (formerly played the role of Jamie Martin on All My Children)

I did not know Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) was the first male model on Price is Right! They're doing repeats. So surprised to see him! Love him! Of course back then I was still working so never saw Price is Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back