Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Drake Hogestyn (John) in this.

I started watching "Twilight Zone" (old series) on Netflix. Today's episode
had John Clarke (Mickey). It's the episode with Ida Lupino. His name wasn't in the
credits. I use the IMDb website all the time when I watch shows. He's
listed there, but not credited on the show.

Last night was an older Lifetime movie with Ari Zucker (Nicole) and also one with Jen Lilley (Theresa). I guess those make some quick money and keeps the actors busy and working. But, I do think it's funny that the characters that Ari Zucker play are now pretty much always mothers with college-age daughters. I might be missing some, but I have seen Lifetime movies with Marci Miller and Kate Mansi (new and old Abbys), Gabi, Nicole (easier than writing real names), Sarah, Theresa, Dr. Dan Tan, Ben, and Chloe that I can recall.

LisaK, I'll have to start checking out Lifetime. Thanks.

Kat, I get Twilight Zone on MeTV on Dish. I don't watch it much but maybe I'll check it out more too. Used to like it a lot when I was young and it was new. I'm pretty tired of the few things I've been watching.

Excited to see Chrishell Stause (Jordan) on Dancing with the Stars. I heard a rumor that a Days alum was going to be on it, I was holding out for Kristian Alfonso (Hope) but I’m still excited to watch Chrishell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the list, only recognized Anne Heche, Jesse Metcalfe (Hallmark movies) besides Chrishell Stause (Jordan). Actually, I'd like to see Jesse most of all, but will pass on the season as a whole.

I have CSI Miami on for background noise as I work. I looked up a couple times and saw both Brandon Beemer (Shawn Douglas) and Eric Winter (original Rex Brady) on the same episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back