Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night we were watching Law and Order SVU and in Season 10 episode one, Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) had a small guest appearance as.........wait for it.......a doctor doing research on clinical trial patients. I turned to Mike and said it's like she excused herself from the Days studio to walk across the hall to do a scene for law and order. Lol!!

Here's a picture of her in that episode:

fd117599f7b6d0a313569bc2f9f612c3.jpg

Matthew Ashford (Jack) was on NCIS tonight. He was a rapist on there too! Raped Sloan in college. She became pregnant. She did slug him tonight.

Heather Lindell (Jan Spears) was on Prodigal Son last night.

yep, saw MATT ASHFORD (JACK)...DID NOT EXPECT THAT 30 yrs ago!

That was a fun interview! So he's now Lord Shaughnessy? Days should work that into a script and have Shane and Kimberly become Lord and Lady Donovan.

I remember when the actress left Days for a few years. I think she was on Falcon Crest for a while...plus guest appearances such as this one.

I've been seeing a commercial for a treatment for eczema. One of the ladies in it looks like the woman who was on Days recently, in a wheelchair at the hospital. It was said on here that she isn't an actor but had won a contest to make an appearance. On the eczema commercial it states that the people on the commercial were "real people," not actors. I'm not sure if it's the same lady but it looks like her to me. Wondering if anyone else has see it?

Marci Miller (former Abby) was on a really bad Lifetime movie last night. It is pretty recent but it took me a while to remember where I had seen her before. She was an ER doctor who was being stalked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back