Soap stars as guests on other shows part 5

But I do confess I hate that Christmas movies begin so early. Just too much, plus Hallmark has them 7 days a week, all day long. Sheesh. We have a wonderful holiday in Thanksgiving, and pushing Christmas just detracts away so much. Too bad they don't save til maybe week before T day. ??? But then, the stores are doing it, too. The other day, saw the boxes & stacks of Christmas decor to be installed at WalMart. Was in the aisles so apparently the staff was about to begin.

Don't mean to sound like Scrooge, I know some here already have some decorations up. I'm one who waits til Dec. 1st at least....

(I think having 2 children born in December might have something to do with it, never wanted to take away from their birthdays.
My kids and grandkids bring all the decorations into the house after Thanksgiving dinner. Because of the weight of the tree, they set it up and do the lights and top. I start the next day. It's takes almost a week to do it all. I love decorating for all the seasons, but especially Christmas. But, I always make time for Thanksgiving first! Only reason I start right after, is that's when the help is available!

Chandler Massey (Will) is on Hallmark, right now, Tale of 2 Christmases.
Earlier, Camila Banus (Gabi) was on.....Hallmark, but don't have the movie title.

So I watch People Puzzler on the Game Network and I recorded it since I was going out of town for Thanksgiving. I was just watching the one for Thanksgiving day 11/24/22 and Elia Cantù (Jada) was one of the contestants! She made it to the second round but didn’t win. Not sure when it was filmed but said 2022. Just thought it was strange.

I love game shows, so thank you, Brightdays, for mentioning it. I looked it up, found it is on Channel 116 on DISH..........I put it on just now, and a game is on, don't know name, but something new to me. So thank you so much.

Back