Soap stars as guests on other shows part 5

The first "Veil" movies on DVD and I can check them out at the library.

Chandler Massey (Will) was in a movie the other night......sorry, I don't know the name, but I was not expecting to see him. At one point the gal grabbed him, kissed him, his reaction left a lot to be desired, did not even put his arm around her, and she kissed him again, soon after, same thing. Very odd. Was trying to find name of movie, but don't remember if Hallmark, or Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, or Lifetime, UP.....sorry. His acting was fine, otherwise.

I caught the very end of a movie with him. I think he was kissing a girl. I didn't get the name of the movie. May have been the same one. I'm pretty sure it was on one of the Hallmark channels and it was possibly Saturday night.

I also finally watched the movie with the actress who plays Gabi. Her name slips me at the moment. The Christmas movie on Lifetime, Sweet?? Navidad. It was pretty good, much like a Hallmark movie but high energy--made me tired. Haha!

Then last night (or night before?) I watched parts of the one with the actress who plays Paulina. Sorry, I don't keep up with the names of all the actors. I was watching something else so I was switching back and forth but finally settled in and watched to the end. I was surprised at how different the character was on that movie. I'd never seen the actress before, except on Days.

Last edited:
Chandler Massey (Will) was in a movie the other night......sorry, I don't know the name, but I was not expecting to see him. At one point the gal grabbed him, kissed him, his reaction left a lot to be desired, did not even put his arm around her, and she kissed him again, soon after, same thing. Very odd. Was trying to find name of movie, but don't remember if Hallmark, or Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, or Lifetime, UP.....sorry. His acting was fine, otherwise.
He did A Tale of Two Christmases and Heart of the Matter both in 2022. He's in Next Stop, Christmas that was done in 2021.

Here's his IMDB page to see if any of his other credits might look familiar:

Thanks, JS, I already had done that exact thing.

O.C., Camila Banus plays Gabi, and it is Jackee Harry who plays Paulina. She was on a series, (227) which is where I knew her from...she was a lot thinner then.

I tried to find out which of Chandler's movies had played the other night, but no luck, only today AND the future. LOL

That's great! I have no cable or satellite just over the air. I'll try to watch it on Peacock.
It's been a trip watching on Peacock with the buffering, buffering, but at least I'm able to see "my story"

Circling back to Molly Burnett (Melanie) on Law & Order: SVU, happy to see her in this excellent role. Two weeks ago (am a bit behind, and don't forget that the network shows are having fall finales, so that translates to no new shows for most of December, if not all of December, for many shows) she was showcased. Enjoyed her discussion with Finn about pizza. He did not like the fact that hers had pineapple on it, funny!

Right now, Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) on Cold Case on StartTv. This was an outstanding performance from Linsey!

I think Wednesday nights. You'd have to check your local TV listings.

Back