Soap stars as guests on other shows part 7

Dimitri is a new character. He is the son of Megan Hathaway, Stefano's daughter, who was "killed" back in 1984, but resurrected for Beyond Salem and then brought back to Days.

Dimitri is gay, but had to get married before his birthday to get money from his father's side. He managed to schmooze Gwen and she married him a week after they met. Meanwhile, Dimitri is secretly having sex with Gwen's bestie, Leo Stark.

Also, Dimitri has to live with and stay married to the wife for a year. At least that was the initial thing. Now this atty is checking to make sure all is legit, etc. before handing over the $$$. All dumb, silly & stupid, and again, shame on the fired producer & Corday for giving the o.k. to this storyline.

So it is a 3 episode series, and Jackee Harry (Paulina) plays a detective. Interesting.

Last night saw a commercial on BET for a series called "Zatima," which is available on various streaming services (I don't have any of them), and who did I see but Remington Hoffman (Li Shin).

Per IMDB, he has been in 25 episodes spanning two seasons.

Glad he has such a busy career!

While sitting here working I heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Josh Taylor (Roman) on an old Matlock rerun. In the same scene were John Allen Nelson who played Warren Lockridge on Santa Barbara, and Susan Walters who is currently on Y&R as Diane Jenkins.

Last night on Buzzr was watching Match Game (from 1980), and one of the panelists was Wesley Eure (29 at the time), who played Dr. Michael William Horton on Days from 1974 to 1981. He was quite popular based on audience reactions. Cute, innocent flirting with Brett Somers, who sat next to him on the top tier.

1695978113938.jpeg

I watch "All Rise" on the Oprah channel since show was cancelled on CBS. There was a year break from when
last half of show shown. They were planning to show 2nd half of season early in 2023.

This past Saturday, they showed an episode with Anne Heche. Ms. Heche played Victoria and Marley Hudson on
Another World.

Ms. Heche died August 2022. I read that they filmed episode two months before she died.

This was the last thing she filmed. I was surprised to see her in the preview.

Back