Soap stars as guests on other shows part 7

Michael T. Weiss (ex-Mike Horton) was also on a handful of Blue Bloods episodes. He was the dirty cop who killed Tom Selleck's son on the show.

Michael T Weiss (Mike Horton) on Crossing Jordan

He played Jordan's crazy brother James Horton who killed their mother.
He was on four episodes.
It's funny that his character's last name was Horton on Crossing Jordan.

He's also briefly seen in the second Sex and the City movie. He's the guy at the bar who flirts with Mr. Big (Chris Noth) at Stanford and Anthony's wedding (and looks so handsome in his tux).

MV5BOWY0YzBjNDktNWViOS00NzQyLTk2NDUtNjgwOTYwMTAzZDYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

Yesterday on Super Password:

Betty White ("Golden Girls") and Charles Shaughnessy ("Days of Our Lives") are the celebrity contestants for April 21 - 25, 1986.

I had seen this episode not too long ago but enjoyed seeing it again. When asked about the taping schedule for Days, Charles said he gets 10 days off, but it is difficult to plan anything, since it revolves around when he is needed on set.

Caught the beginning of CSI: Miami yesterday with Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) from 2011. She was a mean girl in high school who was drugged at a party, then tied up to a goal post in the football field and stoned to death.

I'm watching Demolition Man from 1993 (with Sylvester Stallone and Sandra Bullock). John Enos is in it. He played Roger, Susan's Elvis impersonator boyfriend, on Days.

I'm watching Demolition Man from 1993 (with Sylvester Stallone and Sandra Bullock). John Enos is in it. He played Roger, Susan's Elvis impersonator boyfriend, on Days.
John Enos also played "Mr. Cocky" (aptly named by Samantha) in one episode of Sex and the City. He was very effective in this small role which was about a big problem. 'Nuf said:)

I apologize if this doesn’t belong, feel free to move.

Kate Mansi (ex-Abigail Devereaux) assumes the role of Kristina Corinthos on General Hospital

I'm surprised she joined General Hospital.

I thought she didn't come back to Days since she wasn't working anymore.

Whatever the reason for her leaving Days, she worked elsewhere after leaving the show in 2018. But she seems to have not done much after 2020, until now. She has completed 5 episodes of a new series, Casa Grande..... there seems to have been a different reason she left Days......we won't learn what, probably.

Saw actress Frances Fisher (many know her as Rose's mother in Titanic) on an old Matlock episode. She did 2 episodes of Days in 2011 as Sami and Rafe's ditzy neighbor during the Rafe2 storyline.

Back