Soap stars as guests on other shows part 8

I’m watching the new season of Bosch: Legacy which is season 2 and James Read (Clyde) is a captain on the show. Bosch Legacy is a spin off from Bosch which is on Amazon Prime and it can be watched on Freevee.

Evidently it is some sort of Comedy network, showing old sitcoms. Never heard of it myself. No idea where it is, how you would find it.........LOL

LOL, when I put in my zip code, it showed me Minneapolis ....which is over 150 miles away, and not where my channels come from (Duluth) which is about 90 miles. (but about 62 as the crow flies, which of course we cannot do, we have to drive a car. LOL)

Last edited:
Victor Webster (Nicholas Alamain) was on All Rise Saturday. All Rise is on the Oprah Channel and
some might be able to get "On Demand".
Love me some Victor Webster (Nicholas Alamain).

For me it says Philo streaming or Frndly streaming, whatever they are and the closest is Harrisburg which is 35 miles from me.

I'm on season 3 of LA Law. I'm watching on Amazon Prime. A lot of soap stars are popping up.

Today's episode had Wayne Northrop (original Roman). He played a cop. He's on five episodes.

Back