Soooooo tired of winter !

It does get hot in the summer but hey, you live in AC, you work in AC you drive in AC....and when you want to be outside just pop over to the beach!! LOL. I will take Florida anyday over living up north in the winter. I was in California this summer and the heat was brutal and I was not near the beach. I think the first year of living in Florida is always heard adjusting to the humidity but after that it isn't hard at all.

I am sorry for you all and how tough this winter has been. Don't wish that on anybody.

I have had enough of winter as well. We had 80's on Friday last week and all of the snow from our back to back storms had finally melted all 24+ inches (not counting the huge drifts created by plows and shoveling) was finally gone. I cleaned some of my flower beds. I have a ton of daffodils coming up, tulips too and my lenten rose are all gorgeous right now. And here comes the snow :( and it's going to snow off and on for the next several days and Thursday could be a good size storm with plowable snow - only saying 4 inches right now. Enough already!!

Come to Florida and be my neighbor. It does get hot in the summer but like Rascal said you are mostly in the AC and if not you find something to do that includes water. LOL We live in the pool in the summer.

I feel for all of you getting hit by wave after wave of cold, snowy weather. It is definitely a rough way to start SPRING. Hope you get some relief soon. My in-laws are arriving today from Kansas and I feel bad because it is raining here. (like I can control the weather haha)

We get some pretty good heat and humidity here in Kansas - had record breaking heat last summer. My AC died one day in July when we were at 112 F - (not counting the dreaded heat index or humidity at 100%) I was so happy we had an extended warranty!

I do enjoy visiting Florida - St Augustine, Key West - and I love Marathon :love:

Rascals, I went there with my dad! Amazing food! And you get a great-size portion for what you pay for!

If you go back try Pizza Alley and Harry's. These are musts when we visit. I also found a really funky new place called The Back 40. It is just outside of the historic district. Great food and my kids can't wait to go back.

Back