SPOILER !! Spoiler week Apr 15

Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Brady objects when he learns Kate wants a job at Titan. [As well he should. Hiring Kate is like inviting a hungry fox into the hen house.]
Eric learns Rex and Sarah have set a date for their wedding and makes a surprising offer. [If it's that the fallen Father Eric is offering to officiate, Maggie should make Victor promise that he won't spoil the occasion by providing a second showing of the infamous sex tape. (Actually, a rerun of the tape is the only thing that might make a Rexy-Sarah wedding entertaining.)]

Thursday, April 18, 2019
Gabi and Ciara are held hostage by a cartel member. [The Noodlites actually kidnapped big-mouth Gabi? They must be gluttons for punishment. How long will it be before they're begging Stefan Zero to take her back?]

Friday, April 19, 2019
Gabi kisses Stefan. [It would serve her right if she picked up some mysterious DiMera social disease.]
Hope and Ben team up to rescue Ciara. [Talk about the odd couple. And while they're saving Ciara, Ben should take the opportunity to warn Hope about unscrupulous shyster Ted.]

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/538154/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-april-8-19/
Monday April 15:
Ben invites Ciara to spend the night at his place.

Tuesday April 16:
Eric learns Rex and Sarah have set a date for their wedding and makes a surprising offer.

Wednesday April 17:
Chloe is furious when she uncovers Brady's deception.

Thursday April 18:
Gabi and Ciara are held hostage by a cartel member.

Friday April 19:
Rafe is rushed to the hospital after getting shot.
Hope and Ben team up to rescue Ciara.

Now this sounds like exciting stuff.

Reactions: jgk
Eli overhears Ted on a mysterious phone call.

WHAT, come on Ted you have been in town long enough to know that you don't go to the bench by the arch in the park to make the secret call you go to your office and leave the door open so no one can hear you..... come on man..... sheesh....

if Eli were on frequently enough I'd care about him... but his twice a month appearances really leave him in the meh column.... Rex however is moving quickly into the bye bye column......

Am I the only one that likes to see Kassie Depaiva (Eve) on the active list? She plays the part to the Tee. Obviously- or you all wouldn't hate Eve so much!
I wish Jack would not do what she says all the time. He needs a backbone.

Agree, she does a fantastic job. However, it is the glued to the side of Jack that annoys people with this storyline.
Why doesn't anyone ask where Jack has been, what happened to him the last 6 years. How did Eve meet up with him, why she has such a hold over him. Why hasn't Jack been more curious about his past......(tho obviously Eve managed to tell him lots of the bad stuff, thus since he doesn't remember any of it....clean slate! Hogwash.
Want to bet Steve would be all over this so fast..........Maybe that is why the show doesn't bring Steve back. Yes, he should be in Salem. Instead, Eve makes sure Jack has as little contact as possible with his birth family. Adrienne is in Salem, even owns the newspaper with Jen, but he doesn't bother with her at all.

Will is the bio father. Sonny happened to deliver Ari, and being that Will & Sonny were a couple at the time, was designated father as well. They all lived together at one point, but when Will was "dead", and Gabi went to jail, Sonny took Ari to live with him at Kmansion.
Currently, Will is in the hospital, so I don't know why Ari would be with him either.

LOL, if Ari WAS there with Will, then Sonny or Gabi would be with her.

Jennifer confides to JJ she may have lost Jack for good. [Why? History shows that Salem amnesiacs always regain their memory. Just ask John and Will.]

Ben learns the cartel is back in Salem. [Ben must have better sources of information that the hopeless Salem P.D.]

Rex confronts Eric about his feelings for Sarah. [OMG, please make it stop. How much more of this rubbish can the viewers endure?]

Eric and Brady are able to switch their feelings off and on at will. When Eric was engaged to Jennifer he forgot all about her when he found out what Brady had done to Nicole. It was an instant reversal of feelings. Now Eric is pining over Sarah. Maybe Eric should have his own soap version of Sister Wives. I can only imagine he will forget all about Sarah once Nicole returns, even if he is (heaven forbid) married to her.

If Nicole walked into the Pub while Eric was proposing to Sarah, the sourpuss would probably toss the ring into his bowl of chowder, leap to his feet, trample Sarah if she got in the way, and fall to his knees in front of his beloved, all while Roman looks on in amazement, saying: "What da hell?"

Will is the bio father. Sonny happened to deliver Ari, and being that Will & Sonny were a couple at the time, was designated father as well. They all lived together at one point, but when Will was "dead", and Gabi went to jail

Yes I'm aware that Will is Ari's bio father I was being sarcastic. We rarely ever see her with Will and she still lives with Sonny for some reason.
Does Will live in the mansion now? Does Gabi still live there to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back