SPOILER !! Spoiler week Apr 15

@NikkiFan........LOL, you are right, Will is rarely seen with Ari. Will does not live there, I don't know where Gabi lives now, the last time she was in Kmansion, she was "visiting" Ari.
Now, being that Leo finally agreed to divorce, Will may move in. Gabi doesn't take Ari, I guess, as she has become too accustomed. (Personally, I think it is easier for the show to say the missing Ari is with the nanny somewhere, which could not be done if Gabi had her elsewhere. )

I agree, enough with Ciara being in danger. Way too much. They are always making her a victim. I wish they showed her more tough/spunky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like next week is going to be stupid, maybe I'll find something different to watch on my lunch break for a week. Sheesh. My 10 year old wrote a more interesting story about aliens that lives on Uranus. Maybe my 10 year old should send some ideas to the writing staff at Days.

Actually, there is much more going on in Salem next week, as the drug cartel thugs are back, kidnapping Gabi, Ciara & Chloe, or holding them. Chloe tho, is at the club, Brady finds her there just when one thug is about to do her in. Meanwhile, Gabi manages to send Rafe a 911 text, and he shows up with all kinds of stuff going on, during which he gets shot. Eli overhears a bit of the call Ted makes, which mentions Hope and another female.
Looks like Ted has been working a plan of some kind, as someone here has suspected. (Heather?)

From SOD

Would be funny if Ted was working for Steven Olson, Hope's older half-brother (and Julie's full brother). Steven was a con-artist and last known to be living in Europe (France, to be specific). He was always broke and regularly ran scams to get money.

I could see them recycling Aiden's storyline in which Ted cozies up to Hope to get to her money.

I have to wonder how many people really want to watch Jack and Eve make love. Do they even have fans?

Too bad the thugs aren't kidnapping Claire. They'd get their worst nightmare. I'm also wondering, is it realistic that a drug lord's thugs would continue with such determination to try to punish his killer after such a long time? I know these people are ruthless but what purpose is it going to serve them at this point? I figured they pretty quickly move on with the leader who takes his place.

I certainly don't want to see or even imagine Eve and Jack make love. The "writers" are pushing things too far, once again. And ruining the return of a character that many wanted back.

As for the drug lords' "storyline", reall drug lords would have done Chloe in the first time around, not waste time. Of course I would not want to see that on my screen, nor do I want to see this farce either.

I really believe that the Days' "writers" don't have the ability or willingness to write a decent storyline. Period.

Back