SPOILER !! Spoiler week Apr 15

Did Claire bring her lighter to the wedding?

Where or where is Ciara? Was she kidnapped again? Did she fall off
a cliff?

Will Gabi wear a Gabby wig to seduce Stefan? Sing him a song?

Claire crashes Haley and Tripp’s wedding. [Of course she does. What's a Salem wedding without a shooting, a sex tape, or an unwanted guest?]

Eric confides in Sarah his regrets about Nicole. [Does he really have to? Based on the posts on this board, viewers are heartily sick of the fallen Father Eric and loudmouth Sarah.]

Hope and Ben team up to rescue Ciara. [OMG, has Ciara been kidnapped yet again? If so, she's well on her way to becoming the most-kidnapped person in Salem history.]

Jack marries Eve. [Oh barf. The main point of this sickening scenario is probably to allow the writers to eventually have Jack seek an annulment on the grounds that he wasn't in his right mind at the time of the wedding.]

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/538154/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-april-8-19/

Monday April 15:
Ben invites Ciara to spend the night at his place.

Tuesday April 16:
Eric learns Rex and Sarah have set a date for their wedding and makes a surprising offer.

Wednesday April 17:
Chloe is furious when she uncovers Brady's deception.

Thursday April 18:
Gabi and Ciara are held hostage by a cartel member.

Friday April 19:
Rafe is rushed to the hospital after getting shot.
Hope and Ben team up to rescue Ciara.

I wondered if it was the Noodle brigade that took Ciara. Surprised to see Gabi taken too.
Did Rafe rescue his sister and not Ciara?

My goodness, the Salemites are taking turns checking into the hospital faster than one can blink these days.Soon as one gets out, another takes their place. And of course, sometimes two are there.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-15th-t40797.html#p1983637

Monday, April 15, 2019
Jack accuses Adrienne of trying to sabotage his wedding to Eve.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Brady objects when he learns Kate wants a job at Titan.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Marlena and Sonny wait anxiously for news about Will.

Thursday, April 18, 2019
Rafe confides in Lani about his argument with Hope.

Friday, April 19, 2019
Gabi kisses Stefan.
Eli overhears Ted on a mysterious phone call.

I am beyond sick of Eve driving Jack's story. It's clear that Ron likes writing for his favorites and Kassie Depaiva(Eve) is one of them. Jack has more than enough story with Jennifer, JJ, Tripp, Abe, etc. Eve is NOT needed! Can she and Ted hook up and leave Salem? Seriously it's a shame that the actresses playing Chloe and Claire were fired but the actress playing Eve is still taping. Sickening.

Interested in Rafe/Lani scenes but I don't want them together romantically. I wish Rafe could confide in his sister.

I'm guessing if Rafe gets shot that will reconcile him and Hope quickly.

Keep your clothes on Kate. You too Brady.

Back