SPOILER !! Spoilers Jan 6

While Gabi has done some awful things to Abigail, I think that what Abigail did to Gabi when she was off her rocker was far worse. I also don't think that Lani telling JJ about the app is enough. JJ shouldn't believe a thing out of her mouth. I would like to see Gabi get rid of that app and tell everyone that Lani is nuts and she has no control over the pacemaker.

Abby was mentally ill and did not even know what she was doing. Gabi is not, and knows full well what she is doing. She purposely asked for and got a way to cause Julie great harm, even death, claiming to blackmail Lani. She succeeded, Lani did as she requested, and left town. Gabi has Eli.......but she did not remove the app from her phone, did she? No, she has held on to it, & nearly killed Julie when she rolled over it while making out with Eli. So now why not remove the app? Does she intend to blackmail someone else, threatening to do Julie in if not obeyed?
Gabi is no longer a nice person, no wonder her kid would rather live with Sonny.

Gabi is currently trying to throw his sister Abby out of her children's family home, not to mention that she is trying to get Chad fired. Julie just got done helping JJ and Gabi has a standing threat to kill Julie if she wants to.

Gabi would, of course, get off scot free, with folks all thinking poor picked on, innocent Gabi. Which is soapy, but not fair. Lani has been so stupid throughout this tale it is ridiculous, so no halos for her either. The same goes for Kayla, who did not even give consideration to the fact the pacemaker could have been defective, & consider replacing it. Especially after it happened the 2nd time (Julie's heart racing).

Hmm, and now that Kayla has seen Steve, and she will see he isn't acting like Steve. She should put two and two together and realize that this DiMera eye/Stefano DiMera probably has something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus, Kayla knew it came from the same company that manufactured Steve's bionic eye, and she knew it had the ability to be hacked and used against Steve. That right there should've been a major red flag to her.
In Gabi's case, tho, she ordered the app to be made to control the pacemaker by the company. And if the company willingly does something like that.......hey Kayla, time to look elsewhere for needed medical items.

Back