SPOILER !! Spoilers Jan 6

vKmvvhrxhvNmd9NERSVPrnDaCyvmkzLdADXLCgzF5vA_wAB5nD8MWvy3EqJozo-1QVGd=s126

I saw Ciara's hair for the first time yesterday. :huh: Why did they do that chop job to the most beautiful hair on the show? What a horror. Evidently she let them do it. What beautiful locks she had.:sad:

ShaSha, I had to go back and look at Ciara's hair. I didn't even notice it when I watched yesterday. I can't tell whether it has been cut or if it's just been straightened. It definitely looks different though. My daughter and two of my granddaughters have extremely curly, long hair. It looks like a lot less hair when they straighten it. I'm only saying Ciara's might not be a permanent change.

Old Cowgirl, take a look at some earlier photos and you will see the difference. Her hair was long, thick, wavy curly soft. This was a butcher job. Her hair was straightened and chopped and layered sides.

I thought it might've been an old picture of Gabi and Stefan (the second actor to play him).

I wasn't sure if they posted a picture from another TV show.

Kat, that is what I think....someone made a huge boo boo. By the way, I googled for the origin of that pic, and all that came up was the word romance. LOLOL

Back