SPOILER !! Spoilers Mar 30

Hmmm, wonder how Anna "wounds" Stefano,...Did Kayla not just remove a bullet from his stomach (must have been a fabulous job, he suffered no pain, or problem with recovery). Brady's turn to get shot. Got to keep those hospital sets in use, right?

Brady is shot. [Big woop. His recovery is assured and any scar will be gone in a week. Hopefully, the writers will spare the viewers scenes of a distraught creepy Kristen weeping at Brady's bedside.]

Xander and Sarah set a wedding date. [Will Nicole's snooping derail their road to romance and happiness ever after or will testing reveal that convoluted baby switching left Sarah with the right infant after all?]

Anna wounds “Stefano”. [Another comedown for the faux Phoenix. Anna never would have dared to raise a hand against the real Stefano.]

Abe asks Lani and Eli to return to the Salem PD. [Cronyism and nepotism are alive and well in Salem. Mere mortals would have to go through some kind of application process, but the ex-fake nun and the former Gabi paramour can just walk back in.]

Last edited:
Brady is shot

robinsnest checks calendar, yep day ending in "Y", so let's shoot Brady. I would imagine this will wreck havoc on his transplant anti-rejection drugs that we know he takes faithfully. :rotfl::rotfl:

I can't imagine anyone living in Salem being able to afford health insurance.

JS, you're right about that one. In fact, the Love Doctor's heart is so magical that:
  • Brady can win the annual Salem marathon without any training;
  • Brady could climb Mount Everest without an air tank;
  • Brady could dive to the wreck of the Titanic using only a snorkel mask;
  • Brady is immune to all diseases including the common cold and the coronavirus;
  • Brady's scars vanish even more quickly than those of the average Salemite.

Stevano is a cartoon of the original. This storyline should have never happened! Nothing can ever replace Joe Mascolo's Stefano and this pitiful attempt to bring back a beloved villain is a huge insult to our intelligence and Joe Mascolo's legacy.

I agree with this. Joe Mascolo (Stefano) is my favorite all time Days actor and Stefano my favorite character. This is nothing against Stephen Nichols (Patch) who I also love as an actor but Stefano should have only been played by one man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3203430518

Monday March 30:
Brady is shot!

Tuesday March 31:
Anna creates complete chaos at Stefano’s hideout.

Wednesday April 1:
Nicole is stunned when someone from her past shows up on her doorstep.
Leo returns and has an intriguing offer for Will and Sonny.
Sheila makes a visit.

Thursday April 2:
Eric realizes Nicole lied to him.

Friday April 3:
Brady is perplexed by Mackenzie’s birthmark.

Back