SPOILER !! Spoilers Mar 30

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-30th-t41869.html#p2038807

Monday, March 30, 2020
Stefano urges Marlena to end John's life.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Abigail tries to break Stefano's spell over a brainwashed Chad.
Ben and Ciara discuss their future.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Thursday, April 2, 2020
John tricks Rolf to get what he wants.
Eli and Lani have a frosty encounter with Gabi.

Friday, April 3, 2020
Eric confronts Abe about Nicole.

Nice to see Leo again. He's funny.
Shelia's back too. Will she stay?
I wonder who's coming to see Nicole?

FYI, the three visitors happen on April Fool's Day.

Wow, Brady gets a clue. I can't wait to see his face

Will Eric hate Nicole again because she lied?

Does Abby kiss Chad to wake him up?

Last edited:
Well, well, so Eric will once again get ticked at Nicole. She will cry, be upset, they will break up, blah, blah. This writer just cannot come up with anything else for this couple, can he? Enough. Too much sadness in that relationship. Wonder why Sheila and then Leo are back. Hmmmm. (person I miss is Maxine! lol)

Thursday April 2:
Eric realizes Nicole lied to him.
I love Nicole but I can't imagine Eric would be shocked at the revelation that she lied! Again....and again....and again!
I really do not like the 2 of them together. I am hoping it's not forever. I guess it won't be. It's a soap.

Am guessing that Leo's offer is how Will and Sonny leave? I guess April 1 will be the day to see. No reason at all for Sheila to come back.

And, yes, at least the writers didn't have to come up with new scripts for Nicole and Eric. She will say she didn't want to say anything until she knew for sure. He will just say he can't trust her, etc. etc.

BUT, it sounds like the baby switch story will come to an end within a couple weeks. Same with Marlena/Stevano. They will have to have an assembly line to de-chipify half of Salem!

So. some of these spoilers will be occurring on April 1st. Which is April Fool's Day. So....who knows, some characters could be having daydreams, nightmares, or playing pranks. Let the viewer beware. LOLOL

Monday March 30:
Stefano urges Marlena to end John's life. [This is truly sick stuff. First, the faux Phoenix tried to turn Chad into an amateur assassin and now he wants his so-called Queen of the Night to commit a murder? How low can the writers go?]

Tuesday March 31:

Anna creates complete chaos at Stefano’s hideout. [This is another example of why Steve-ano is a poor imitation of the original. The real Stefano wouldn't have tolerated any trouble from the likes of Anna.]

Wednesday April 1:
Nicole is stunned when someone from her past shows up on her doorstep. [Has Dr. Trent Robbins risen from the dead like so many Salemites before him?]
Leo returns and has an intriguing offer for Will and Sonny. [Will grifter Leo be the one who takes down Evan/Christian?]
Sheila makes a visit. [Victor ought to recruit her to help scare Maggie out her plan to go prison.]

Thursday April 2:
Eric realizes Nicole lied to him. [The sourpuss is a little slow on the uptake. Nicole isn't exactly famous for her truthfulness.]
Eli and Lani have a frosty encounter with Gabi. [Why are these two even talking to Gabba-Gabba. Why don't they just walk the other way when the catch sight of her?]

Friday, April 3, 2020
Eric confronts Abe about Nicole. [Why is the ridiculous sourpuss bothering Abe about Nicole? It's not like he has any control over her.]

Right, @Poirot - and we know how "clever" these writers think they are in coming up with jokes and humor.

Almost forgot, Although April 1 is April Fool's Day, we all know how long one day can last in Salem.....so, who knows, maybe this entire week is April Fool!
:huh::wink:

So. some of these spoilers will be occurring on April 1st. Which is April Fool's Day. So....who knows, some characters could be having daydreams, nightmares, or playing pranks. Let the viewer beware. LOLOL

Maybe we'll find out the whole year's jump ahead was an April Fool's joke.

Back