SPOILER !! Spoilers Mar 30

O.K. I know Hattie had to leave......enjoyed her while she was around. Hope she returns in the future for some short stay, hopefully under a different HW (meaning headwriter).
Thanks, Kat.

I would rather have kept Hattie, if we can get rid of Gina and Stevano (I don't think we are done with Gina yet), and bring back Hope and Steve. Although not as long, I also want Chad back to himself,

Poor Roman needs a little romance. They should've kept Hattie around so he'd at least no longer be the Salem Kissless Champion. The only kisses Roman gets are the ones in a bag:

hersheys-kisses-mini-bag.jpg

Kayla and Justin discuss the fate of their relationship. [What's to discuss? Steve and Kayla were once a romantic dream couple, but that ship sailed quite some time ago. The long-suffering Kayla is better off with the dull, but stable Justin, who unlike Steve, seems to have in his law practice some visible means of support.]
Hattie says farewell to Salem. [This stinks. As others have said, Hattie was a breath of fresh air who offered poor, kissless Roman the opportunity for a little romance.]

If Daniel is coming back, it had better be to reverse Holly's paternity
This would be a walk in the park for the mighty Love Doctor. With his medical bag of tricks he could arrange for Holly's father to be anyone from Henderson to Horton the Tiger.

Maybe they meant she withheld something........not necessarily lied. Tired of Eric constantly getting upset at her, it has gotten old and overdone.
Exactly - how would he react if she went to him and said - "oh by the way, I think Xander switched babies and Mackenzie is not yours, she's Brady's but I don't have proof yet."?

Back