SPOILER !! Spoilers week Jan 18

Thanks for the pictures. Does Belle go to Las Vegas for some reason yet to be explained in a red dress and contemplates navels and such, to return home to her husband in the same red dress??

I try so hard to not explain complicated things to people with a loaded weapon in my hand. Geez, Victor, what's up with that????

I get that buying that Victor and Deimos are brothers is a bit hard to swallow but I think of my best friend who is expecting a baby with his second wife and his two oldest kids are nineteen and eighteen respectfully. I know the age difference between the brothers Kiriakis is even more then that but my point is that kind of thing can happen.

I really don't like Rafe and Hope together. It seems like there's some sort of vibe with Lani and Rafe, at least on her end so I'm hoping eventually maybe that will be a thing. It's a better option than him and Hope.

If Victor and Deimos share the same father it's not that crazy because men can have children much older so it could be possible at least. Same mother would be far less possible. How far apart in age are Hope and Julie? Julie was at least an adult when Addie had Hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that can happen in real life. I'd even buy it if we'd ever heard of a "Deimos" before. I might buy it if he's a half-brother (although that trope is overdone). The actors are 26 years apart and I'd just find it easier to buy him as a nephew (perhaps another son of the recently-established Titus).

I will bet there was another shooter. With the body out of sight and everything cleaned up could take forever. Also, this Hope and Rafe kissing makes Jen and Daniel look in slow-motion. disgusting.

I bet you're right. It is the only truly plausible explanation that will keep Hope out of prison, even by Soap Opera standards. If there was indeed a second shooter, I wonder who it could be? If not Andre I'd have it be Peter, Kristen, perhaps Renee or some other long lost or assumed dead Dimera seeking revenge on dear old dad. Heck either Tony or Anna would work well for the same reasons.

The thing is, Andre' came home to the darkened house calling out for Father. He expected him to be there. While his asking Chad, and barging into Hope's house could have been an act, the fact is that when he was alone, he was expecting to find Stefano there in the study.

Back