SPOILER !! Spoilers week Jan 18

Was is here someone suggested that John might be the missing Martin baby? Julie's ex fiance's baby with the woman who went crazy? This was well before my time, so I'm not up with the names. But considering they just rebuilt the Martin house, it makes sense to me.

OK, I Googled, David and Susan and baby Dickie, who "died", but you know how that goes in soaps. Looks like the original actress is still working too.

I would tend to agree, except that it seems that by the time a character gets to be around 40, time seems to stand still for the character. Or else move very very slowly. They can have grown children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, but never go beyond around 50, maybe 55.
John should have been in his mid 60s at least, and yet was accepted on the police force. Heck, cops are retiring but John not only is quickly on the force, but a detective! LOL
Bet if John actually meets his mother, she doesn't even have white hair, or grey hair. LOLOL

John's mother should be about 100 years old by now. :confused: :eek: ShaSha
It's highly likely that John's mother could have reached that age. If so, one thing is certain -- her 100-year-old brain is probably in far better shape than the coma-ravaged, mind-erased version that her son is currently using.

I am very excited for Vincent Irizzary. I really like him. And seriously, Hope really did shoot Stefano? Ugh. And she's gonna kiss Rafe? Another ugh. Don't like that pairing at all. And I hope Belle and Shawn reunite so maybe she will go back to the Belle we liked. I liked Brandon Beemer (Shawn) too so recast is fine with me.

Well this is a bunch of blech for a week. I guess moving dead bodies is a turn on. Don't know personally and not interested in finding out. Hope/Rafe.

John finds his 3rd or 4th mommy, and she rejects him. How sad. Perhaps he really is one of Maggie's egg babies.

Belle. Don't care much for what they've given you to do of late.

But sort of nice that we won't be spending two weeks on Dr Dan the Man who Tan's funeral, given the short Will, Paige, and Bo funerals. Poor Bluebird didn't even get a mention of a funeral.

Now we can move to spring next week

Perhaps his mother has been in deep freeze for 40 or more years. It's a soap. She could be younger than John.
This is a great idea. Andre unfreezes John's mother who promptly joins Salem's teen set, causing John all sorts of upset and problems:

John is hurt when he overhears his teen mom joking with Chase and Ciara about all the "old fogies" in Salem.
John is upset when he learns that his teen mom is dating "older" guys like Rory and Cole.
John is dismayed when he learns that his teen mom was arrested for underage drinking at a Salem U. kegger. (Roman's cops just laughed at the ID, which stated that she was born in 1933.)

As for John being a Maggie egg-baby, that's another great idea. Imagine Maggie's joy when she learns that she has another egg-baby who can fill the void in her life caused by the death of the late, lamented, super-wonderful Love Doctor.

No reason was given; it was just some half baked storyline in which John was the child born to Pop Shawn Brady's sister, Colleen Brady and Santo DiMera. His birth name was Ryan Brady. We had a few years in which John was a biological member of the Brady family and Stefano's younger half-brother.

Then last year or so, when John left Salem (after the Kristen debacle), he said he did extensive research and found that Ryan Brady had died as a small child. So John was back to being Mr. Mystery Man.

That was done so Brady and Theresa could hook up. Otherwise, they'd have been cousins having sex.

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9268536/1/

Monday, January 18, 2016
Eve asks Justin where their relationship stands.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Shawn returns to Salem at Claire’s request.
Steve confronts Ava about working with Joey.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Things heat up between Belle and Philip during a trip to Las Vegas.

Thursday, January 21, 2016
Gabi and JJ share a kiss for the first time.

Friday, January 22, 2016
Andre confides his shocking theory to Chad.

Back