SPOILER !! Spoilers week Sept 30

Yes, I know, but then later, she stole Theresa's fetus, somehow had it attached to herself, carried it to term, delivered, and no one knew for quite a while. So evidently, she is able to carry a pregnancy. (Amazing without the hormone treatement) But at her age, it is very risky anyway.

I just keep laughing that Kristen is supposed to have been pregnant with EJ. I mean even if it was really Susan,.........Kristen WAS pregnant then with John's child. Yes, she miscarried, but that child would be same age as EJ if it had lived. EJ is a parent of teen children, and 40ish. Which would make Kristen, at least.......minimum......60ish or more. So, Days just has to stop this nonsense.

Shhhhh; we're not supposed to remember or do the math.

I hear parents complaining about their kids having to learn Common Core Math, but that's nothing compared to Soap Opera Math. :rotfl:

"Kids, if Kristen was 34 in 1993 and Brady was born in 1992, but is now 48 years old and Kristen, who should be 60, is now pregnant with his baby, what time does the train leave the Salem station and how fast is it going when it passes Ben on his motorcycle coming back from the ever-burning cabin and how many YouTube followers has Claire lost?"

I hear parents complaining about their kids having to learn Common Core Math, but that's nothing compared to Soap Opera Math. :rotfl:

"Kids, if Kristen was 34 in 1993 and Brady was born in 1992, but is now 48 years old and Kristen, who should be 60, is now pregnant with his baby, what time does the train leave the Salem station and how fast is it going when it passes Ben on his motorcycle coming back from the ever-burning cabin and how many YouTube followers has Claire lost?"
Bonus question:

"Kids, if Kristen was 34 in 1993 and Brady was born in 1992, but is now 48 years old and Kristen, who should be 60, is now pregnant with his baby, what year would said child graduate from medical school?"

Answer: Said child would never have to graduate medical school to be a full-fledged doctor within 8-12 weeks of graduating high school, which would happen within 5-10 years of said child's birth.

You mean we've got to endure another whole week of Julie being about to die? Say it isn't so. Thanks for the spoilers anyway, Kat. I'm disappointed that Stefan gets shot. Why couldn't it have been someone else? He's become surprisingly likeable when compared with several others: Vivian, Eve, Kristen, Sarah, Dr. Shah, to name a few.

Back