Stefano/Hope

Have never thought Stefano was responsible. Andre' maybe......but not Stefano. When I first heard that Vincent Irizarry was coming to Days, I was so happy they latched on to such a terrific actor. Then I heard he played a nasty dude on an ABC soap, whereas I only had seen him as a great guy on GL. That is when I suspected that perhaps he was the one responsible. Victor was funding the project, Bo was his son, perfect for Deimos to get revenge.
Well, we will see.

I really like that phrase "suicide by cop" as it fits this situation perfectly. (And we have read the real life stories of people who did exactly that!) Because that is what Stefano did to Hope. He pushed, prodded, provoked purposely, his final, ultimate strike against the Bradys. He wanted to die, he was tired of the game. (probably more because of Andre'. lol).

Personally, I think Andre' is now overboard, overkill, call it what you will. Just a couple of months ago, he learned Stefano was daddy dearest, and he now is acting as though he was born and raised as the son, is mourning and weeping all over the place. Just give me a break. I could only hope Stefano left a personal letter to Andre', (or Chad) saying it was time for him to leave this good earth, that he would choose the how.

As to Hope......I am torn. Stefano deserved to die long ago. He WAS responsible for horrible things done to not only the Bradys, but others in Salem as well. And always got away with it. As did his son E.J. So, I am glad he is gone, (as much as I truly loved Joe Mascolo's portrayal of Stefano). But.......I just do not at all like the fact that Rafe was dragged into the mess, that he has now covered up willingly, that these two super cops did not do a good job of it, and the absolutely idiotic way Andre' has caught on.
I hate that Hope was so bent on revenge she completely derailed, ignored her children, who had suffered the same losses she had, lied, covered, snuck around. I just hate it. And she suddenly snaps out of it, realizes how stupid she has been, and then allows a good friend to get involved. I just hate it all. I don't know how this can get fixed. Rafe even asked her if she wanted her children to lose their mother as well as their father, and she just went ahead.
And now...........Rafe & Hope are both heading towards being off the force. So...do they go to trial, but the jury, knowing Stefano's history of the P.D. being unable to nail him despite all the evil, find them not guilty?

Sorry.....I am just really aggravated by this entire story.

Hear hear to everything you said Poirot (especially about André being the dutiful son all of a sudden, and Rafe being pulled into this madness). I'll just add the notion that if they were going to write Hope going bananas, that at least she should have found out about the DiMeras' connection to Aiden's plot to kill her.

Back