Strictly RUMOR

Hey, I think Leo is a fun guy. And Craig was always a great character. Craig's present storyline, however, does not go with the character.
So who knows who Craig's crush is. I mean, he & Nancy were living in NY, only recently came for a visit. We may not ever see who Craig's "honey" is. dYes, Leo will be appearing, as well as Will & Sonny.

He's is funny. I saw the following on Dayscafe that makes me think that he will be the one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-124131~2.png
    Screenshot_20220212-124131~2.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220212-124204~2.png
    Screenshot_20220212-124204~2.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 13
I figured Leo would be the guy but it doesn't make sense to me. Also injecting him into what I assume they want to be a serious story seems weird. Maybe this is just going to turn into some campy thing with a Nancy makeover as a big reveal. Maybe all three fall in love.

I want Leo as comic relief and that's it unless they pair him off with someone that makes sense.

He's is funny. I saw the following on Dayscafe that makes me think that he will be the one.
That website should be viewed as a grain of salt. They often take speculation and write it as a spoiler, when it has not been confirmed by an official site.

If it is true about Leo, I hope he is putting on an act for Craig, and Craig has no idea about his true nature. Kind of like Sonny when he first got involved with Leo.

Everything I have read about Leo returning puts him with Chad, Will, and Sonny. Apparently, they have a scheme about Leo (and just guessing it will involve drag show again). The article I read said that it will focus on Leo's attraction to Chad and there was nothing mentioned about Craig, which is fine with me. I do not want him to be with Leo, the con man.

I also read that we are not done with the devil occupying different people, and a third person will be the next victim, but I do not know who that will be. I wonder if Johnny will try to get back with Chanel once he has been exorcized or the demon just leaves him for someone else.

I have to assume Ben is still there because Rob Scott Wilson is still posting IG stories from his Days dressing room.

I know Eli’s actor was recurring and starring in something else, but I’m not sure of all the details of that show/contract.

I actually like Leo. He is grossly inappropriate, but he is so funny when he is. Of course, we all know he is a con artist and out for himself but, he gives Days that spark of comedic relief it badly needs.

That being said, Craig is dumber than a box of rocks if Leo is his paramour. Age doesn't really matter but, Leo is way too young and that might be flattering to a middle-aged man. I am the captain of Team Nancy! I hope she is not as forgiving and forgetful as the rest of the Salem ladies.

I would really love to see another drag show! That show was one of the funniest things yet, and you could tell the guys were having a blast!

I agree that Leo was funny and outrageous and got to say some pretty inappropriate things, but he is not the right type for Craig, unless he is pulling a con job on him. I hope he is not going to turn out to be Craig's lover, but I am afraid that's how it will be, in which case, I hope Craig gets smart quickly.

I read that supposedly Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) was at a fan event a while ago and said Abby would die, but that Cady McClain would be playing Jennifer for that storyline arc. Take it with a grain of salt, though.

The rumor about a legacy character being killed off could've been about Finn Finnegan on B&B who was accidentally killed by his super villain mother, Sheila Carter.

These rumors often start(not always) when an actor wants out. AT the time of the pandemic, when all the shows stopped production for a while, it gave some actors the opportunity to go off contract. There are others who prefer recurring, as they like the opportunity to do other things at times. And then we have a lot of actors who no longer live in the L.A. area, live in other cities all over the country, so prefer not to be on contract. It is a shame when someone says "I wonder if", and along the way, someone states it as a fact elsewhere, and thus......!!!!

Back