Strictly RUMOR

And then Dr. Rolf with his magic serums...

The thing is, Kristen supposedly has never really killed anyone or had them killed (unless I am remembering wrong)...she threatens, tortures, kidnaps, holds prisoner, steals, etc. So, if anyone actually dies (and it is supposed to be a vicious death) Kristen would have to be held responsible, no matter how the person died. Kristen set whatever happens in motion.

And then Dr. Rolf with his magic serums...

The thing is, Kristen supposedly has never really killed anyone or had them killed (unless I am remembering wrong)...she threatens, tortures, kidnaps, holds prisoner, steals, etc. So, if anyone actually dies (and it is supposed to be a vicious death) Kristen would have to be held responsible, no matter how the person died. Kristen set whatever happens in motion.
Didn’t she kill Haley? Pushed her down the stairs? Or was it an accident?

I have read, as have many of you, that Abby will be brutally murdered, to give the impression that she is dead-dead. I also read (more speculation) that Victoria Konefal (Ciara) and Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) were dating in real life, broke up and he is dating someone else now and they don't want to work together (how immature). Since the Ciara actress doesn't want a full-time contract, they could write her off, without taking Ben with her. Maybe she takes the baby to live with Hope, so I am not sure if they are being killed off or just written off. I have also heard that these two are not currently filming, so we should know in the next 6 months.

I have not been a fan of the Abby character, so it wouldn't bother me if she was gone, although I would hate to see her, as the mother of young children, actually killed (especially dead-dead).

I am actually curious as to how they will resolve the Gwen/Xander/Sarah storyline and if all three are still filming. I am still suspecting that both of these women will be or have been pregnant. I hope Xander dumps Gwen, maybe Chad could hire her as the nanny again. Although her track record is not the best! There is NO ONE I want to see together with Gwen.
I know I’m going to be in the minority when I say this, but I kind of half like Gwen when she’s not lying and being manipulative, which I know is more often than not. Every once-in-awhile I see glimpses a more genuine character. Although I am not justifying the actions she takes, because of her many insecurities, I do understand where she’s coming from some other time. I believe her portrayer is doing a wonderful job with the material she’s been given And I have enjoyed her moments when she’s been speaking with Jack and you can see the pure emotion and gravity of her feelings towards her dad.

I really like Gwen and her friendship with Ava. Not particularly a fan of the way she does some things and I really want her to be caught. But I love her relationship with Xander and don't want him dumping Gwen to get back with Sarah.

I used to be a fan of Abby but find her so self-righteous it makes me sick!

I know I’m going to be in the minority when I say this, but I kind of half like Gwen when she’s not lying and being manipulative, which I know is more often than not.
You are not alone. I like Gwen, and I really like her relationhip with Xander more than I liked him with Sarah. Some of her choices have been questionable, but they are no worse than others on the show. Gwen reminds me of Gabi when she was younger, and this story between Gwen, Ava, and Kristen reminds me of the time when Kate, Sami, and Gabi dumped Nick's body in the river. Gabi felt guilty about what she had done, but it still didn't stop her from going along with the plan with Kate and Sami. Gwen, too, feels guilty about lying to Xander, but is still lying about it to cover up what she knows.

Back in that Sami/Gabi/Kate story, Nick was going to or had raped Gabi, right there on the ground, who hit him with a rock. When Sami & Kate found her, learned what happened, they wanted to protect Gabi, thus decided to dump Nick's body in the river close by. However, he wasn't dead, showed up back in Salem 2 months later, doing his best to upset all the same people as before. For the next 4 months he wreaked havoc with them all, until in May, Gabi shot him. She went to prison for it.

I'm generally Team Gwen, too. I find her more rootable than Abby most of the time, but this latest helping-Ava thing makes me question why I bother with this show. (Ditto what they’ve done with Philip, Lucas, and Gabi lately.)
This!

It's my number one pet peeve: the lack of consistent character arcs. I was buying into Gwen's redemption, as much as she struggled, but she doesn't learn. She's made the same bad choice over and over and over in quick succession and never learns. Once again, insecurity leads to desperation, leads to lies and ridiculous plots that are criminal. Hiding the fact that she knows Sarah is not where everyone thinks is one thing. Participating in the mask stupidity, kidnapping Abby, and then texting as if she's her is another.

A person who's had her lies blow up over and over and over in a short amount of time would learn. Even Gabi learned enough to stop Abby from hurting Gwen and derailed that runaway train. That's what makes sense even for a character who sometimes does the wrong thing and has setbacks in becoming a better person.

Gwen just keeps going as if she's had a traumatic brain injury that keeps her from retaining emotional memory and lessons. Is her frontal lobe intact? She doesn't deserve Xander now that she's knocked out her sister to facilitate another kidnapping. I was on board, and now I'm not. I hate it because, before this, I think she was a better match with Xander than Sarah.

I really was on Team Gwen and Anti-Xander. Now it's the opposite. So often Xander is like a kid. He wasn't brought up in wealth, then thought he was entitled, seemed to turn the corner for awhile. I kinda like the little boy in him. It makes him endearing. Of course he doesn't look bad either.

I DO wish they could write the stories without so much S-E-X! I'm not a prude, but enough is enough! I really don't think that's what sells soaps. To me they're like commercials between the commercials and storyline.

Welcome to the Board, Moulette! It's a great place!

I liked Xander with Sarah, the problem is, like with everything on this show, the delay in filming.

Sarah was annoying 9-11 months before she left, that's why she left; people didn't like her at that time. She'd grown and was not getting the hate she'd been getting when they wrote her exit. Stupid.

Personally, I'd have written Gwen and Xander as just friends - outsiders uniting against the in-crowd. But then we wouldn't have had these compelling stories, would we? (Sarcasm)

It's like it never occurred to Ron not to have Gwen and Xander boink, and instead be friends - heck getting someone off a mystery island against the DiMeras would be hard enough with Gwen and Xander working together.

He always takes the cheap, predictable, "soapy" way out, just like with Allie/Chanel/Tripp.

Back