Strictly RUMOR

Agree about preferring Kate; not that I think Marci is not a good actress, just prefer Kate's portrayal of Abby better. Chad and the kids might just move away if Abby is gone. Killing Ben and/or Ciara would not be a great idea, esp. given how hard they fought to get back together. But since Johnny is still possessed, he might be instrumental in doing something to them/the baby. We shall see.
View attachment 6785
Yeh--let's kill Johnny! the little creep. He's related to half of Salem.

I can't see it being Ciara or Shawn since there's no Hope around to mourn the death unless she agrees to come back for a short story. Or I guess they could kill one of them off screen while visiting Hope, which would be a cop out and I guess I should totally accept that possibility.

Does Sarah fall into this category?

When it comes down to it, even IF they kill a Days legacy character, they can do a rewrite down the road and resurrect said character (like Will, who was "dead dead").

Yes, Sarah would be considered a legacy character since Maggie and Mickey (and Neil Curtis) were her parents.

To JS's point about Will...I was thinking this "spumour" or whatever it is right now smacks just like that story. It would be "big". It would be "meaningful". It would have "stakes". They had to reverse it.

In fact, it was Ron's first act. Why -unless he's a talentless hack who's totally out of ideas- would he even consider this?

I have read, as have many of you, that Abby will be brutally murdered, to give the impression that she is dead-dead. I also read (more speculation) that Victoria Konefal (Ciara) and Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) were dating in real life, broke up and he is dating someone else now and they don't want to work together (how immature). Since the Ciara actress doesn't want a full-time contract, they could write her off, without taking Ben with her. Maybe she takes the baby to live with Hope, so I am not sure if they are being killed off or just written off. I have also heard that these two are not currently filming, so we should know in the next 6 months.

I have not been a fan of the Abby character, so it wouldn't bother me if she was gone, although I would hate to see her, as the mother of young children, actually killed (especially dead-dead).

I am actually curious as to how they will resolve the Gwen/Xander/Sarah storyline and if all three are still filming. I am still suspecting that both of these women will be or have been pregnant. I hope Xander dumps Gwen, maybe Chad could hire her as the nanny again. Although her track record is not the best! There is NO ONE I want to see together with Gwen.

@Kris10, supposedly he had a long-time girlfriend, who he left to hook up with Victoria (Ciara). Then he also supposedly, dumped Victoria and has a new girlfriend. Rumors are also speculating that the new girl is also a Days cast member (not necessarily currently on screen).

@LisaK in AZ

Hmm. Well I know he’s tagged who is supposed to be his current girlfriend on Instagram for at least the past 3/4 years and she has tagged him back. She’s a makeup artist, I believe her name is Janelle. But there’s always a chance they broke up and he is dating someone new.

I can’t believe I even know this, but the new girlfriend is either a bikini model or owns the company which makes bikinis, located in Houston, Texas. There are pictures of them together in Boston, Houston, and LA.

I got the impression that fans of Rob and Victoria wanted them to be a couple in real life, but I’m not sure that ever happened.

Maybe Ben and Ciara leave to be with Hope.
Hey! That's a possibility. They rush back to help Hope with whatever health issue she has. She dies while they are there so they decide to take over the place she was living in.
Can I pay the writers to make it Sami????

d9aa715f5cce21350d76974a24cac759cabbf483_00.gif
Hadn't thought about her! I could go for that. I'd rather see her on Hallmark. It gets confusing to see her change totally between the two.

Does anyone have a picture of ReRon?

I'm just getting used to Marci Miller's version of Abby and not hating it. Part of the problem was the whole Gabby alter and that stupid wig. I've finally gotten over it. I don't want to kill her off because I'm worn out on people coming back from the dead, and there's no way they'd kill her off for good. Just send her to Boston to take over the paper. Chad's rich. He can split time between cities. Executives do that all the time. The way they rotate characters, it wouldn't be a problem.

What I would really hate is if they brutally murdered Ciara and left us with more crushed, crazy Ben. I'm no fan of how they don't do anything in particular except have sex and run for their lives, but I don't want to repeat the last Ciara's dead storyline. I would hope they'd show Ben being stronger and moving on if they go that road--tiresome as it would be.

I think it's going to be Abby if it's true. Normally I don't like killing someone off because it just leads to their spouse moving on with someone and we await the return from the dead to throw a wrench into it. In this case I assume the show won't be around after the last renewal so...

I cracked up laughing at Just Samantha’s post - that Sami could be the one to die…especially with the DJ GIF.

I’d love for the one to do it to be Carrie. I’ve been rewatching episodes from 1996-1999 and Sami was so terrible to Carrie those years- lies, manipulations, pure evil. Not to mention a few years later when Carrie returned and Sami made Lexie lie to Carrie and tell her that if Carrie and Austin had a baby together it could have genetic malformations, or something along those lines.

That would be sweet revenge for all of those years - of course, Carrie would have had to snap mentally and be temporarily insane.

If Carrie were not the murderer- would be a fun murder mystery to solve-
Could bring back characters from the last 30 years that Sami has double crossed or schemed against- it would be a long list.

I am guessing that is the plan (the streaming on Peacock), but I also think they will lose a lot of the current viewers. Maybe it doesn't matter as much with streaming media? But, they would still need a revenue stream from ads, so they do need viewers.

I think it's going to be Abby if it's true. Normally I don't like killing someone off because it just leads to their spouse moving on with someone and we await the return from the dead to throw a wrench into it. In this case I assume the show won't be around after the last renewal so...
There's another problem also. We've had so many "masks" lately, I'm not sure I'm seeing the person or not. Maybe they will show Abby getting killed but it's another person in an Abby mask. That way they can bring her back from the dead. Maybe that's what's been happening all these years and we just didn't know. ReRon can undo ANYONE and ANYTHING with a mask. But, of course, I wouldn't want to give him any ideas.

Back