SPOILER !! Summer Preview

Summer is still here?!!?????
LOL was thinking like Heather, see her quote below

I think Summer (the character not the season) is leaving in July.
:rotfl:Unfortunately. Bring on Autumn the season or character. Go away Summer:whack::wink:

I do know many viewers (not all) would like Parker to be the son of Philip after all.......but...again rewriting history seems a bit much.
I would rather Parker be Philip's and the new baby as well. It would give Victor some super zingers and maybe force Philip to at least think of taking responsibility. But, I guess it would break Eggie Maggie's heart though.

:hug::clap: works for me......I am also in Chrome. Let me check with a Firefox browser. (I never use Internet Explorer, hate it, had my tech guy remove it the last time I had the computer in. )
**********************************************************************************
Editing.......now in Firefox, :clap::hug:....working.
Maybe the problem some have is because of using a phone?????

Last edited:
Hope is torn between Rafe and Aiden but the audience should be screaming for her to wake up because Aiden isn't who he appears to be. Rafe suspects this and starts to investigate.
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

HOW can Aiden ever be the person he's appearing to be, when the last two sets of writers couldn't decide what they wanted him to be?

These spoilers are making me think of taking a break from watching the show (except on Thursdays). I'm guessing Abby's disappearance is actress-dictated, and I'm hoping it's volitional and not a plot.

I want Sonny back in town but not with Paul. Sorry, I still want Will back.

Since Corday lies and Corday said these things, I'm hoping most aren't true. I don't mind the Shawn/Belle spoiler, though. (And count me in the group that wants Parker back with Philip.)

I'm still Team Deimos all the way as long as he doesn't hurt Nicole.

I would rather Parker be Philip's and the new baby as well. It would give Victor some super zingers and maybe force Philip to at least think of taking responsibility. But, I guess it would break Eggie Maggie's heart though.

I am totally ok with this on all counts. I think it has the added benefit of getting Philip out of Belle's orbit though I suspect we may get a Who's the Daddy story with her. That might come in the next round of July sweeps spoilers. I'm also not opposed to them bringing back Philip's son Tyler. He should be a year or 2 younger than the teens. All these kids might also help reconcile Philip and Victor which could be interesting.
I am on an iPad Mini and I can see all the emojis everyone has been posting. :clap::):love:

I like the Philip/Chloe, Shawn/Belle, Ciara/Theo/Claire, and the mystery surrounding Abby's disappearance stories. I also want Parker as well as the new baby to be Philip's. Hope/Rafe/Aiden and Summer can disappear. I will wait to see how the Deimos story plays out. It can go either way.
As to Andre'....if he is kidnapping all these people, (Aiden, Deimos, Abby...) it is overkill, and then some. Guess he rebuilt Melaswen, and put all the real Salemites there, while populating Salem with the clones.

Was Hope his first victim and she was replaced with Gina?:rotfl:Given her behavior lately, I could go for that scenario.

Unfortunately. Bring on Autumn the season or character. Go away Summer:whack::wink:
Yeah, Summer can go away and Autumn (the character) can come on in order to give Lucas a storyline.

I'm also not opposed to them bringing back Philip's son Tyler. He should be a year or 2 younger than the teens.
Unless he was not SORAS'ed. When Allie sent Lucas a Christmas drawing, she was still a young girl. The show needs to have a group of young elementary school age Salemites, and he could be one of them.

First of all Jennifer and Hope are first cousins. She is not Ciara's aunt.

I've watched the show since 1989 and Jennifer has been serious with 3 men: Jack, Peter Blake and Daniel. She has dated others here and there but not seriously. I wouldn't call that an endless supply of men. Plus she has been single for quite some time now.

You realize that Jack raped Kayla before he and Jennifer got married?

You realize that Jack raped Kayla before he and Jennifer got married?
Yes, this did happen, with Jack beating himself up for years before he allowed himself to get involved with Jen. At the time, Jack & Kayla were married, with her making all kinds of excuses to avoid consummating the marriage. 6 mos. went by, Jack was patient....and all the while Kayla was having an affair with Steve (they were very much in love - Steve urging Kayla to marry Jack, give him a reason to get over his illness, since he was so in love with Kayla) Someone sent Jack pics of Kayla with Steve, Jack snapped, was very angry.....and yes, he raped his wife. No excuse.

This is how Chase is reacting as well, She said NO, but I would not listen.

Jen is Ciara's lst cousin, once removed.

I honestly hate that most of the characters on Days play musical partners at one time or another.

Back