Summer video preview

So apparently Haley's issues are straightened out by the time of Caroline's memorial, since she's sitting with JJ.

Pretty sad that Kim, Shane, Andrew and Jeannie T, Tate, Frankie, Max, Chelsea, Cassie, Stephanie, Joey (ok, he's probably still in prison), Steve, Johnny, Allie and Sydney aren't at the memorial (they didn't appear to be in any of those scenes).

I guess Carrie and Austin have either broken up or their marriage is on the rocks since she's kissing Rafe again. That should make Sami blow a gasket.

Sami kissing Rafe has ME blowing a gasket....however, if it means the end of Hope/Rafe, nothing going on with him & Carrie, and perhaps an end to her endless trying to get the mummy back........then o.k.
FOUR weddings???!!!! Wow! But overall, glad to have some fun & good times back in Salem.

Was never a fan of Carrie's (she always seemed to me to be another entitled brat, like Abby), so I wonder what her big secret is. I sure hope it is not another surprise child. But, it does look like some things happen really fast now - 4 weddings, Will is better (or at least not dead) so I am sure he and Sonny will be one of them, JJ and Haley? Gabi and Stefan? Lani and Eli are back together so was the whole baby obsessed Lani another dead end? It would be funny if one was Sarah and Xander, although I seriously doubt that will happen. I also hope that Eve is not a part of all of these stories and is not involved with each of the returning cast.

Sami kissing Rafe has ME blowing a gasket
Rafe and Carrie are kissing, not Sami.

f43edb3ad9f443a04688f2719d218d54.jpg

In the beginning of the video, Sami is hugging Eric.

c40f998ed687389867bf5b6456db690a.jpg

Oh goody, another time Rafe and Hope are broken up/divorced, whatever and Rafe kisses Carrie. Once again it will be bad bad Rafe, poor poor Hope, even though she went on a date with Ted basically minutes after she sent Rafe papers.

But, this preview gives me hope that days is on the upswing! And, my my, hello Brady, you've been working out!
:wink:

gosh, i went and watched it again......cuz I thought I was wrong...........but I was not....did not see Eve at all throughout the entire thing. (but then, did not see Maggie, Vic, Ted, Rex either..............or Kate. so happy to see Lucas, Shawn & Belle

I’d love Tony and Anna to be back permanently.
And I would like to see Rafe and Carrie explore a relationship if Austin and Carrie have broken up. I don’t want her to cheat on Austin if they are still together though. I hope that Rafe and Hope are over for good.
Hope needs to be happy. She has been in a foul mood for too long. Keep her away from rafe and away from the police station and put her somewhere where she is happy and not so intense all the time.
Xander and Sarah.....yes maybe. It can work.
An anniversary party for John and Marlena? Come on, it’s only been a few months.

Just a few points.

Rafe could do far better than lost-cat lawyer Carrie.

Compared to dull, cheating Rexy, anyone, even Xander, would be a step up for big-mouth Sarah.

Sami hugged Bad Twin Eric? Will this expression of affection from one his his biggest critics finally make him smile?

If Ben is free to romance Ciara, Eve's plot to frame him must have failed. :clap:

Why was Abe holding his hand over his mouth, and looking surprised? Has he just learned that Jack has been removed from office?

It's good to see that fan-favorite Lucas is back. Hopefully, TPTB provided him with a decent story line.

Last edited:
Don't hate me but I am looking forward to seeing more of Xander. He needs to be redeemed because he is funny and snarky and makes you feel sorry for him and hate him all at once.

I agree with you and I wouldn't mind a possible pairing of him with Sarah, as someone else mentioned. Maybe he could make her more interesting.

Back