Teaser: 2016 Return List grows

Don't blame Louise Sorel (Vivian) for not returning. They brought her back the last time, and quickly got rid of her, same with Carrie and Austin.

Maybe Marie, who we have not seen or even heard of since Alice's funeral.
They did talk about her during Nick's parole, and later after his second death.
Marie was mentioned during Nick's storylines, first when he was going to be released from prison, Jessica (who appeared) talked about Marie. And when he was killed, Julie mentioned talking to Marie.
JS beat me to it. Sometimes it's nice to have confirmation of a memory though - I thought I was the only one who saw that. LOL

I'm still holding out hope that Susan Hunter Martin returns, and is John's mother, and Theo's bully. Seriously though I would like a Hunter or Merritt to return even for a cameo.

His body was found, but no one from the family identified it. They were told it was too gruesome. Later the family took his ashes to California to scatter in the ocean.

Matt Ashford (Jack) said Ken Corday later told him that Jack had been impaled (but that wasn't said on the show).

No, his body was at the bottom of the elevator shaft. I think he was identified by Cameron and Roman.

It could always be rewritten, of course, so say it was a homeless man who was killed instead. And maybe Jack wandered away with a head injury, not knowing who he was.

I thought it was just Cameron who did the identification. I think it left it wide open for Jack not to be dead........and also for Nicole's baby boy to be alive since Cameron was the one who delivered it. Who the heck knows the full extent of those on Stefano's payroll.

Carrie and Austin (Patrick Muldoon) with a 3-5 year old

Kyle Lowder in any way, shape or form. I'll take him as a new character if he can't play Brady again

Nicole's son Daniel Rafael, also as a 3-5 year old. Let's have Rafe help her find him as well

Teenage Joy Wesley and her parents--I'm ok with them all recurring

Kim, Shane and Andrew Donovan

Hate to say it but I could also see Alison Sweeney (Sami) returning on a more permanent basis.

Greg Vaughan (Eric) so they can fix his and Nicole's relationship

Back