Teaser: 2016 Return List grows

He wasn't given an actual name, but Celeste made the comment about Cameron's father being a bad guy.

Bring back Wayne Northrop as Chris Kositchek and have the other characters do a double take anytime Chris and Roman are in the same room.
Hey, Supercouple, I was going to say about the same thing. I miss Chris Kositchek. But my idea was change Josh Taylor back to Chris and bring back Wayne Northrop as Roman. I have never felt that Josh Taylor was Roman, I always see him as Chris. We could use Shennanigan's back to be a nice little bar/cafe hang out. And then bring back Sandy Horton and her and Chris could start back up. Poor Roman (Josh Taylor) just doesn't ever get any action. Maybe that way he could. :)

If Carrie and Austin could come back in a way that wasn't silly and maybe they had a child I'd like to see them back. They've done some things to them I don't like but I like them as characters overall. Mike Horton coming back would also be nice and/or his son. Billie would be another one I'd like to see again. One thing I wish is that Allie would come back and live with Lucas, he's so alone now. All of Sami's kids would be nice to have back actually.

All of Sami's kids would be nice to have back actually.

As long as Sami does not return with them.

I would not mind Carrie and Austin returning, only so that we can be introduced to their child (wouldn't he be about the same age as Ari?, Carrie and Gabi were pregnant about the same time). I would also like little Daniel Rafael found and returned to Nicole. We need to start a new group of the small fry now that so many of the kids were SORAS'ed this year.

I also want Anna to return, and have her and Carrie interact as adult daughter and mother on screen together. I don't think they have shared scenes since Carrie grew up. Also, I am hoping Andre goes away soon and Tony returns for Anna. If not, then maybe Anna could hook up with Roman. The poor guy needs some action and maybe he can finally get a kiss.

I also want Eugene and Calliope to return for some very much needed comic relief on the show. Calliope can work with Kate, Nicole, and Theresa at Basic Black, and she and Anne could be hilarious together.

Also, I would like some more Hortons to return. It would be nice if Lucas was bumped up to contract, but I would also like to see Marie, Bill, Laura, and Michael. Has Michael and Lucas ever interacted as brothers together? I would like to see that dynamic. I also would not mind some new generational Hortons in the 20-30 something range to come on the show (I'm still waiting for Sarah Horton).

Last edited:
Has [sic] Michael and Lucas ever interacted as brothers together?
I don't think so. Then again, Mike considers Mickey his dad, so that's not a surprise, and very much correct. (Of course, with the recent egg-baby madness, if Mike were to return to Salem, he'd probably love having Bill as a dad.)

He wasn't given an actual name, but Celeste made the comment about Cameron's father being a bad guy.
And it was implied that he must have been worse than Stefano. That's a bad guy.

I would not mind Carrie and Austin returning, only so that we can be introduced to their child (wouldn't he be about the same age as Ari?, Carrie and Gabi were pregnant about the same time). I would also like little Daniel Rafael found and returned to Nicole. We need to start a new group of the small fry now that so many of the kids were SORAS'ed this year.
Actually I think it was Nicole and Carrie who were pregnant at the same time. Unfortunately for Nicole....:cry:

I'm pretty sure Mike and Lucas interacted when Roark Critchlow played Mike this last go around.

Carrie and Austin do have a child, a son. We just don't know his name. But one day Roman was showing someone pictures of the baby on his phone.

Great! I wasn't able to watch during their last return so I'm not aware of all of the details. I'd love to see them come back with him.

So, most, if not all of these have been mentioned but they still get my vote, Eugene, Calliope, Anna, Maxine, Rolf, Nicole's babies, either of Maggie's daughters, Bill and Laura Horton, Mike Horton (either actor works for me) and Shane Donovan (Kim, not so much). And for the love of rice crispies, can we please have a storyline that involves Tony being brainwashed to believe he is Andre only to suddenly discover the truth in time to help Chad finishing boarding up that drafty old DiMera mansion?

I think it'd be fun if they had any number of the 13-14 Mike Horton actors back. They did something similar in the final throes of AMC, when they had Sarah Michelle Gellar (famous as the titular character of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) on the show as a crazy person who thought she was Erica Kane's daughter. (Ms Gellar had in fact originated that role, but left a decade earlier. The role had been successfully recast by the time the show was getting cancelled.)

So we could have Michael T Weiss as a random doctor, Roark Critchlow as a guy whom Jennifer runs into at the supermarket, Wesley Eure as a paleontologist studying Stefano fossils in Salem's tunnels, etc. (Those are all ex-Mikes, by the way.)

You know, there are ways to "pay tribute". I remember St. Elsewhere would do that near the end of it's run. One dr. mentions his friend, Dr. B.J. Hunnicut, in passing. Mr. Carlin is a patient in the psych ward of the hospital. After work, one time, a couple of the doctors went for a drink...and since they are in Boston, it was the Cheers bar. Norm sitting at the end, Carla serving drinks. I used to love those unexpected things.

So, it would be neat to see some characters from Days past (or even from other shows) just sitting at a table in the Pub, a bench in the Square, etc. etc.

Carrie and Austin can stay far, far away. I have no interest in seeing either of them back, and if we can't have Lucas (or half the cast, really) on a regular basis, I sure don't want them coming back and crapping up my screen.

Not too pleased about Ben's return, either, unless he's back for a trial and sentencing, which should utilize Justin at least.

Matt LeBlanc as Dr. Drake Ramoray showing up randomly even for one show would actually be extremely amazing. :clap:

I am also not pleased the Ben character is coming back. The only way it is believable at all is if it's for a trial. There is no way it would be believable to be let out for any reason after killing 4 people, almost killing Marlena, kidnapping Abby and the baby, lighting Abby and Chad on fire and is framing someone for a crime a crime? Even if he was crazy there is no way, he'd at least be in some sort of a prison/institution forever. Even in soap opera land where you have to take things with a grain of salt there's no way I could accept it.

Back